Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Account Policy-No Multis

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Multis are kinda funny, actually. Darkly funny. But funny nonetheless.

    Comment


      #17
      There's nothing wrong with multis, as long as two multis aren't being used to "gang up on somebody" like you said.

      Since we're at it, I'll announce the fact that I've never had a multi.
      "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
        Multis are kinda funny, actually. Darkly funny. But funny nonetheless.
        Yes.

        But multi use can be sinister and evil.
        Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Cashmere View Post
          There's nothing wrong with multis, as long as two multis aren't being used to "gang up on somebody" like you said.

          Since we're at it, I'll announce the fact that I've never had a multi.
          Thank you.
          Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by diwana View Post

            Yes.

            But multi use can be sinister and evil.
            Sinister and evil? Way to be judgmental.

            Allow me to give example of sinister and evil - constantly attacking the other faith and country, while,finding no fault in ones faith and country. Sinister and evil’s the opposite of being fair and just. Multis are the least of society’s problems.

            Happy to help.
            Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

            Comment


              #21
              [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]Multiple accounts should not bother anyone as far as user does not pretend to be a different person with each account. [/FONT]
              [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]Like I do have two accounts, actually three now (consider my man's account as my own as well) regardless which account I have logged in people know its me? I wonder people who still have much wailaa time to make multiple account just to be malicious/to troll [/FONT] What's the point?
              In ankhoon kay ye zumurd hein teray liay...per tuo hay kahaan...... kia puta...(blush)

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by Dynamic fire View Post
                [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]Multiple accounts should not bother anyone as far as user does not pretend to be a different person with each account. [/FONT]

                Not sure what are you trying to say here.

                Multi accounts ARE made by a person to pretend to be different person with each account.


                [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]Like I do have two accounts, actually three now (consider my man's account as my own as well) regardless which account I have logged in people know its me? I wonder people who still have much wailaa time to make multiple account just to be malicious/to troll :confused: [/FONT] What's the point?
                After saying people know its me, you put a question mark. What was the reason for question mark?

                Opening multiple accounts with different nicks is the whole reason the person wants to NOT know who that person is more than one time.

                I said it's OK to have one account with one nick that hides one's real name or identity. But three accounts?? Why?

                Unless the person has some kind of malicious or sinister intent.

                At least be honest and stick to one and only identity especially when your true identity is hidden behind the wall.

                Admins may still now who you are by the way by using your unique IP address.


                The answer to your second part of your sentence is yes!

                To be malicious/ to troll.


                Now not all multis maybe malicious in their actions but yes it certainly promotes malicious or sinister acts if people want to.


                Is this clear enough?
                Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

                Comment


                  #23
                  I am not undermining the importance of keeping the traffic going but relying on trolls or multis is not good.

                  It's similar but not so serious act like:

                  A politician asks people to make false identities and votes for him or writes multiple good reviews about him or her.
                  Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by diwana View Post

                    After saying people know its me, you put a question mark. What was the reason for question mark?

                    Opening multiple accounts with different nicks is the whole reason the person wants to NOT know who that person is more than one time.

                    I said it's OK to have one account with one nick that hides one's real name or identity. But three accounts?? Why?

                    Unless the person has some kind of malicious or sinister intent.

                    At least be honest and stick to one and only identity especially when your true identity is hidden behind the wall.

                    Admins may still now who you are by the way by using your unique IP address.


                    The answer to your second part of your sentence is yes!

                    To be malicious/ to troll.


                    Now not all multis maybe malicious in their actions but yes it certainly promotes malicious or sinister acts if people want to.


                    Is this clear enough?

                    What is wrong Diwana bro? What did multi do with you? chill!
                    Anyhow... yes, I do have three accounts/nicks. You are relatively new user and do not know the history of Dynamic fire one fun fact is once Dynamic fire was banned and guess why? because two people were using one account.
                    As for IP address there are so many ways to hide or alter ones IP address
                    May be I should make another nick just to troll you maliciously
                    In ankhoon kay ye zumurd hein teray liay...per tuo hay kahaan...... kia puta...(blush)

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by Dynamic fire View Post


                      What is wrong Diwana bro? What did multi do with you? chill!
                      Anyhow... yes, I do have three accounts/nicks. You are relatively new user and do not know the history of Dynamic fire one fun fact is once Dynamic fire was banned and guess why? because two people were using one account.
                      As for IP address there are so many ways to hide or alter ones IP address
                      May be I should make another nick just to troll you maliciously
                      Chilling is my second nature.

                      I just pointed out a potential serious issue of multi. There is no dispute that multis are made for secretive and sinister intents.

                      If Admins think for traffic and more posts multis are necessary then what can I do?

                      I will stay disagreed and hope the issues I raised are taken more seriously, vigilantly and carefully.

                      Only honest act for online member community is ONE ACCOUNT per 'person'. However accurately one defines 'one person'.
                      Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Bold and underline! This must be very serious.

                        Shukar hai Guruvayurappan ka ki ALL CAPS Brahmastra ka upyog nahi huwa hai.
                        Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

                        Comment


                          #27
                          I said what I said. Hopefully I made admins a bit more vigilant on multis taking wrongful advantages and plain and simple evil.

                          Made my point unless someone still feels making a comment worthy of my response.

                          Thread can be closed if Admins also feel like it.
                          Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Funny how people use such strong adjectives like evil, sinister, malicious for innocuous activities than gas light and minimize the evil incarnate of child molestations, rapes, honorary killings, bombing of civilians and insane corruption.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X