What shows are you currently watching or recently saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Jazeera World: Savouring the Past.
    Shine on the world like loving sunlight (Rumi).
    The most important principle of environment: you are not the only element (Mahavira)
    Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without
    (Buddha).

Comment

Originally posted by Eastern Dresses View Post
      Need some suggestions at this time. Some Crime drama if anyone has seen something new!
      If you like a good murder mystery...I suggest watching 'The Undoing.' It was absolutely brilliant. Hugh Grant & Nicole Kidman have done a wonderful job.
      Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege - Joseph Stallin.

Comment

• KraziM3
        KraziM3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree. Amazing acting from both actors and story had me second-guessing all the way through.

Started The X-Files from season 1, because "I want to believe"

Growing up I never found Gillian Anderson to be much of a looker. But watching it now though... Dear GOD, what a sophisticated woman.
      "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

For Breaking Bad fans, I would definitely recommend Better Call Saul..its one of the most brilliant shows I have ever seen....but it's not everyone's cup of tea.
        Last edited by yaasir; Feb 3, 2021, 10:23 PM.
        Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege - Joseph Stallin.

Comment

Originally posted by yaasir View Post
          For Breaking Bad fans, I would definitely recommend Better Call Saul..its of the most brilliant shows I have ever seen....but it's not everyone's cup of tea.
          Never been a fan of breaking bad, or GoT or Money Heist or any of these hype train shows. What puts me off the most is when desi f*ckbois start talking about them. Every time I see a phaddaybaaz/fraudia/qasimnova update "Winter is coming" as his status on Facebook, its pure cringe.

You have my permission to call me crazy.
          "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

Never been a fan of breaking bad, or GoT or Money Heist or any of these hype train shows. What puts me off the most is when desi f*ckbois start talking about them. Every time I see a phaddaybaaz/fraudia/qasimnova update "Winter is coming" as his status on Facebook, its pure cringe.

You have my permission to call me crazy.

I Won't call you crazy because all my friends were crazy about GoT & I could never understand why. So I understand that sometimes you just don't like something which a lot of people might be going wild about. But, I truly love Money Heist, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul & Ozark

Comment

Just finished watching 'Your Honor.' A good watch!

Comment

Kim's Convenience.
                Shine on the world like loving sunlight (Rumi).
                The most important principle of environment: you are not the only element (Mahavira)
                Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without
                (Buddha).

Comment

Can someone suggest some good tv shows with already so many season?? Something like ginny & georgia... i really loved it..

Comment

Chupke chupke HumTV
                    The key to success is Sanu Ki

Comment

Working...
                    X