Y Morning Shows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y Morning Shows?

Would some one tell me wats the reason behind these crap morning shows ??
    do we really learn some thing from them ?
    'Fall in love with your Creator, and the creation will fall in love with you'

Re: Y Morning Shows?

You don't learn anything from Pakistani morning shows except how to decorate a mehndi tray how to scream at the top of your voice and its just about weddings. Morning shows we have in the UK we do learn alot . I wonder what happened to interviewing well known personalities in Pakistani shows , i think this is what the public there must like so thats why they have such content. Total waste of time and money IMO!

Comment

We learn that subh subh TV nahin dekhna chahiye
      We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs NM View Post
        You don't learn anything from Pakistani morning shows except how to decorate a mehndi tray how to scream at the top of your voice and its just about weddings. Morning shows we have in the UK we do learn alot . I wonder what happened to interviewing well known personalities in Pakistani shows , i think this is what the public there must like so thats why they have such content. Total waste of time and money IMO!
        i'll must correct that here's no one is interested in watching all that mehndi n shadi stuff , everyone is amazed that what kind of cultural values they r displaying ? even our famous columnists are against this crap, then y they r not taking serious steps to remove this from the society..
        Indian drama channels r restricted in our country becoz they do not belong to our culture,then i dnt knw y serious steps r not taken against these shows..
        'Fall in love with your Creator, and the creation will fall in love with you'

Comment

indian dramas are restricted errr where !?!?
          Say no to 'islamofascism'..

Comment

yeah right indian dramas restricted, that's a first one
            If you arenít going to say something directly to someoneís face, than donít use online as an opportunity to say it. It is this sense of bravery that people get when they are anonymous that gives the blogosphere a bad reputation.

Comment

Sick of seeing the same celebrity guests on one particular morning show, be it Eid be it Shaadiz
              Geo aur Jeenay Do

Comment

^ Yes......its sickening. I think they booked these guests for life

Comment

Working...
                X