X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taar e Ankaboot

Who is following this drama on Geo TV?

Taar e Ankaboot Story | Wiki | Details | Information | Tv.com.pk

Taar e Ankaboot is a GEO Tv drama serial written by Fasih Bari and directed by Mazhar Moin.

The main cast of the serial includes Uzma Gilani, Resham, ZQ, Hina Dilpazeer, Jia Ali, Ali Tahir, Samina Ahmed etc.

Taar E Ankaboot , Episode 1 , 18th August 2013 , Full Episode , Drama Serial , Geo TV - YouTube

Fasih Bari Khan again came up with strong script revolving around black magic and human psychology. Uzma Gilani is doing amazing job in role of a lady involved in sifli, kala jaadu.
    We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Re: Taar e Ankaboot

Sounds interesting. I'll check it out.

Comment

Some dialogues are bold especially one that are uttered by Resham, but I like today's scenes of Uzma Gilani (episode 2), where she talked about ulloo and connected it with the Hindu traditions and then its living away from people after the incident of Karbala.
      We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

seems script has been written after research.

Nafasul Mahmum Relating to the heart rending tragedy of Karbala'

Husayn bin Ali bin Sa'ed Barbari, the caretaker of the grave of Imam Ali ar Reza (a.s.), relates from his father, that Imam Reza (a.s.) said,

“Do you see this owl? In the days of my grandfather, the Prophet of Allah (S), it took residence in buildings, mansions and houses. Then when people would sit to eat, they would fly and sit close to them. The people would throw food for them and they would also drink water and fly away. But when Imam Husayn (a.s.) was martyred, they went away from the inhabited places to the deserted places, mountains and deserts. Then they said : What an evil nation are you, that you killed the son of your own Prophet! We do not find ourselves safe near you with regards to our lives”.

Comment

I watched both episodes. You're right...Resham's dialogs are rather bold and she's doing a good job. I watched Kala Jadu and that was like a train wreck, but so far this drama has a stronger script. I'm going to keep watching.

Comment

Working...
          X