Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ben Affleck as Batman

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Ben Affleck as Batman

    Just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse. What next? Matt Damon as Robin?

    http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/22/sh...man/?hpt=en_c1



    Even Bale's batman is thinking WTF.

    Last edited by RocketSocket; Aug 23, 2013, 01:12 AM.

    #2
    Re: Ben Affleck as Batman

    haha my sentiments exactly!
    You must know where you are coming from inorder to know where you are going!

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Ben Affleck as Batman

      NO WAY!!!!!

      No one can beat Christian Bale as Batman!!!!

      Ben seems a bit wimpy compared to Christian :/
      Aada Ganja...Poora Khabis...
      Nawaz Sharif...Shahbaz Sharif :D

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Ben Affleck as Batman

        Originally posted by aaliyahkhan1 View Post
        NO WAY!!!!!

        No one can beat Christian Bale as Batman!!!!

        Ben seems a bit wimpy compared to Christian :/
        I like you Aaliya Baji.
        Warner Bros should just give Christian Bale $50 million and get over this.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Ben Affleck as Batman

          Christian Bale has asked more price as his fearsome role evolved the character and made it a phenomenon... although I am absolutely not happy about this choice but what to do.... salary ka sawaal hai bhai
          If you arenít going to say something directly to someoneís face, than donít use online as an opportunity to say it. It is this sense of bravery that people get when they are anonymous that gives the blogosphere a bad reputation.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Ben Affleck as Batman

            Originally posted by korn666 View Post
            Christian Bale has asked more price as his fearsome role evolved the character and made it a phenomenon... although I am absolutely not happy about this choice but what to do.... salary ka sawaal hai bhai
            Robert Downey Jr. got $50 million each for Avengers and Iron Man 3. $50 million offer to Bale was just a rumor. Christian Bale worth a lot more than $50 million considering what we're talking about here. This movie is supposed to come out in 2015 meaning it has to compete with Avengers 2, Star wars, mission impossible 5 etc. A lot of people may skip this movie because of the cast so cast is important.

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Ben Affleck as Batman

              i wont skip... its about my 2 all time heroes Superman and Batman
              If you arenít going to say something directly to someoneís face, than donít use online as an opportunity to say it. It is this sense of bravery that people get when they are anonymous that gives the blogosphere a bad reputation.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Ben Affleck as Batman

                Originally posted by korn666 View Post
                i wont skip... its about my 2 all time heroes Superman and Batman

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Ben Affleck as Batman

                  Korny...I am still sad..Christian Bale is just so much worth than that..and and and..he is so HOT and MANLY..not like Ben...the only one who liked him as a superhero is his wife Jennifer..that is why she married him...
                  Aada Ganja...Poora Khabis...
                  Nawaz Sharif...Shahbaz Sharif :D

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Ben Affleck as Batman

                    Originally posted by aaliyahkhan1 View Post
                    Korny...I am still sad..Christian Bale is just so much worth than that..and and and..he is so HOT and MANLY..not like Ben...the only one who liked him as a superhero is his wife Jennifer..that is why she married him...
                    I take it that you've seen Daredevil.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Ben Affleck as Batman


                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Ben Affleck as Batman

                        ^ hahahahahahahahahaha...too funny! That is exactly what Ben would be
                        Aada Ganja...Poora Khabis...
                        Nawaz Sharif...Shahbaz Sharif :D

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Ben Affleck as Batman

                          So apparently people have started online petitions to ban Ben Affleck. Thus kind of hate has made me sad. If they release some concepts of him then people may understand how the whole thing is going on, that would be great.
                          Last edited by RocketSocket; Aug 24, 2013, 08:03 AM.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Ben Affleck as Batman

                            I really like Ben Affleck but even picturing him playing batman is impossible

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Ben Affleck as Batman

                              ^
                              My sentiments.
                              ďI love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.Ē

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X