Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of a drama you liked / disliked most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of a drama you liked / disliked most?

Like : Perfectly ended; nothing remained unaddressed; conveyed the message ; etc

Dislike: Was totally against your wishes ; ended abruptly leaving many questions unanswered ; established a bad message, etc
    We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Re: End of a drama you liked / disliked most?

hmmm dislikes: hazaron raaste-disappointing drama from start till end, ending was like WTH.......

There is a long long list of dramas with pathetic ending on-aired in past few years but i must choose veena, it was a good drama but ending was abrupt......
    "The ancients produced personalities; we produce moral readers."

Comment

I heard lot of praise for Hazaron Raste (probably the drama for which Abid Ali got award). While reading reviews, I came across that it was a better work of Mustansar Hussain TaraR than 'Sooraj ke sath sath'.
      We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

ending of drama BANDHAN
        Dil dil Pakistan

Comment

well no doubt about acting in old dramas, but as you know there is a trend of praising every old drama, in reality there were some bad too. Hazaron raaste is one of them, very weak direction. When jangloos was telecast, it got immense praising but when i read novel then realized how low grade the drama is......

Comment

Like: Offcourse my love dhuwan, i like the unpredictable ending of this drama plus a message of patriotism was conveyed and nazli nasar was portrayed as a brave lady......

Comment

I concur with hybridkamal that Hazaron Raste was pathetic. Sooraj Ke Sath Sath was a much better play.
              مُجرد سب سے اعلیٰ ہے ۔۔۔ نہ جورُو ہے نہ سا لا ہے

Comment

I liked the end of Amawas, Aanch, Nijaat, etc.

Dhoop Kinarey had very good ending, but they should have added some detail of how Ahmer changes his mind of not going abroad. Also the hallucination part was unnecessary, Zoya was a normal girl not a schizophrenic.

Never liked Dhuwan (and Asher as well), other than the voluptuous Nazli.

Comment

^ Nobody is normal when in love
                  Dil dil Pakistan

Comment

Originally posted by Microbian View Post
                    ^ Nobody is normal when in love
                    sure, but not to that extent; how many of us have had hallucinations ever in life no matter how emotional we are?

Comment

dhoop kinarey ending was nice (romance main to hoti hai garbar), nijaat's ending was perfect no doubt, endings of raahain and ashiyana were also very nice.....

Comment

Originally posted by hybridkamal View Post
                        Like: Offcourse my love dhuwan, i like the unpredictable ending of this drama plus a message of patriotism was conveyed and nazli nasar was portrayed as a brave lady......
                        Isn't Nazli Nasr did in the end of Duhwan what Anjuman did in 100 Punjabi movies. Why then she was not labeled as brave and patriot lady?

Comment

^Anjuman deserves Sitara-e-Jurrat for all those heroic acts

Comment

liked: bandhan, dhuwan, alpha bravo Charlie, humsafar, marvi,daam, aur bhi han sochti hun

disliked: mirat ul uroos, balquees kaur, mere dard ko jo zuban mile and many more
                            Meri hasti may ANAA hay meri masti may shaaoor ...

Comment

liked: humsafar, kaala jadu season 2, mera saaein 2 aur baaki nahi abhi yaad

dislike: yahan pyar nahi hai, dil e muztar baaki yaad nahi abhi
                              If you arenít going to say something directly to someoneís face, than donít use online as an opportunity to say it. It is this sense of bravery that people get when they are anonymous that gives the blogosphere a bad reputation.

Comment

Working...
                              X