X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mujhay Khuda pay yakeen hai

Every Tuesday @ 9pm pak and 8pm UAE time

Today was its first episode. Looking good and story is also interesting
    If you arenít going to say something directly to someoneís face, than donít use online as an opportunity to say it. It is this sense of bravery that people get when they are anonymous that gives the blogosphere a bad reputation.

Re: Mujhay Khuda pay yakeen hai

second episode - ayesha is doing great in a negative character....
    If you arenít going to say something directly to someoneís face, than donít use online as an opportunity to say it. It is this sense of bravery that people get when they are anonymous that gives the blogosphere a bad reputation.

Comment

I couldn't even get thru all of the first episode because the cheekhna/chillaana and dialogs were over-the-top.

What exactly happened between Aisha Khan and Ehsan before she married Mikaal?

Comment

When does it start in USA?

Comment

the story keeps unfolding in various parts across the episodes.... but up till now not clear what 'exactly' happened... which is i guess the interesting part about this drama

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
          I couldn't even get thru all of the first episode because the cheekhna/chillaana and dialogs were over-the-top.

What exactly happened between Aisha Khan and Ehsan before she married Mikaal?

Comment

I like the suspense.....and Aisha is great with her role. Ahsan sometimes gets annoying with his loud screaming.

Comment

From what i ve heard, ayesha is commited to ehsan but when his elder brother mikaal returns from abroad ayesha changes her mind and frames ehsan in some way (idk that part) and has things done such a way that she and mekaal end up marrying. And now she is upto making ehsan's life a hell.

Tbh, nothing inspired me abt the drama. Script is old and ghisa pita, meekal was a wrong choice for the character, ehsan is over acting and i simply dont like ayesha's role.
              Let the Sea be my mother, and the Moon my father;
              I will swim with the mermaids forever thereafter....

Comment

upni upni choice hoti hai mujhay ye drama acha lagta hai

Comment

good start until now let us see what gonna happen in next epi
                  ♥ 'Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy' ♥

Comment

Ehsan Khan is performing well in da serial
                    'Fall in love with your Creator, and the creation will fall in love with you'

Comment

yet another good episode

Comment

getting a bit tedious

Comment

Shular-e-khuda ayesha khan mazloom/bechari larki ke character se nikal aayi.
                          The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

Comment

yup she is playing a good evil character

Comment

Working...
                            X