independence day programs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anwar Maqsood - the country’s living legend made his contribution to Pakistani theater for the very first time in 2012. Pawnay 14 august was the first play he ever wrote for theatre and it certainly took Karachi by surprise.

This year Pakistan is all set to be amused and inspired once again, as the news of Pawnay 14 August’s sequel spreads like fire.
    Source: Pawnay to Sawa 14 August

Do you think the show will be as hit as the previous one, I loved the first one and i think this will be great as well.!!!

I have not watched part 1 I think I will watch both part ek sath
    Meri hasti may ANAA hay meri masti may shaaoor ...

Comment

Re: Pawnay to Sawa 14 August

guys let me know aur bhi jo jo programs ai gay other than morning shows
      Meri hasti may ANAA hay meri masti may shaaoor ...

Comment

14th August related plays/dramas/telefilms

any good to recommend.. ?????

waisay as usual mein naam bhool gai houn.. per wo aik telefilm thi i guess jis mein Quaid e Azam bunaey huway thay as in character and Junoon had given its soundtrack wo achi thi
        If you arenít going to say something directly to someoneís face, than donít use online as an opportunity to say it. It is this sense of bravery that people get when they are anonymous that gives the blogosphere a bad reputation.

Comment

Re: 14th August related plays/dramas/telefilms

Are you talking about the Jinnah Movie

جنون سے اور عشق سے ملتی ہے آزادی
          قربانی کی بانہوں میں ملتی ہے آزادی
          مُجرد سب سے اعلیٰ ہے ۔۔۔ نہ جورُو ہے نہ سا لا ہے

Comment

Re: 14th August related plays/dramas/telefilms

oh yes
            If you arenít going to say something directly to someoneís face, than donít use online as an opportunity to say it. It is this sense of bravery that people get when they are anonymous that gives the blogosphere a bad reputation.

Comment

Re: independence day programs

watching live show on aaj news, abrar-ul-haq and fiza ali are hosts, shahid afridi, wahab riaz guests, though fiza ali is pathetic as usual otherwise show is good. Afridi also criticized item song of main hoon shahid afridi.
              "The ancients produced personalities; we produce moral readers."

Comment

All channels had green logos except geo, i think they are going to celebrate today (on 15th).
                "The ancients produced personalities; we produce moral readers."

Comment

^yes they have a deep love for India. All their anchors can't wait to see Pakistan being merged into India
                  Last edited by oedipust; Aug 15, 2013, 04:15 AM.
                  مُجرد سب سے اعلیٰ ہے ۔۔۔ نہ جورُو ہے نہ سا لا ہے

Comment

Working...
                  X