Pakistani Films - Eid Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistani Films - Eid Release

So who is gonna go watch a Pakistani movie for Eid?? There are three out, and since there aren't enough cinemas to show these movies PLUS the Indian and American ones, the deal is that the cinemas will show the Pakistani movies for Eid, delaying SRK's Chennai Express and other Indian flicks.

Instep Magazine | Fashion | Beauty | Entertainment | The News on Sunday
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Re: Pakistani Films - Eid Release

main hoon shahid afridi will now release on 23rd august, chennai express is releasing today in pak
    "The ancients produced personalities; we produce moral readers."

Comment

Pakistan's movie-makers dig deep to revive film industry | World news | The Guardian

Another good article. Yeah I think the Tribune Express stated that there will be a delay in Mein Hoon Shahid Afridi - apparently someone close to the film making group passed away or something.

What about the other two. And what about Chamballi and Siyaah - those apparently have been released? Anyone saw those?

Comment

Ishq khuda looks ordinary. Its the typical punjabi theme movie minus the gandasas and gujjars.
        Josh looks promosing, but its a low budget movie with mostly drama artists.

Chamabali was released before election and got good feedback, but its unkown how much business the movie did. for the survival of the industry, its important those movies does better than average business

Comment

Yeah I'm curious how chamballi and siyaah did. Siyaah was very low budget with good theatrics with theatre performers as oppose to drama artists. I wonder how it was received.

Comment

Working...
          X