Entertainment websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entertainment websites

What are some of your go-to websites to keep up with Pakistani entertainment news? I used to read Images in Dawn, but do they even have that section anymore? I keep trying to find it on Dawn's website, and their layout is new for me, I haven't visited in years.
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Have you ever tried mazhar.dk? Go to film magazine tab. It has mix of good info
    People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

Re: Entertainment websites

Dawn Images is not daily feature. It comes on Sundays. They have 'Fun o Fankar' section in Jang (probably on Tuesday edition), but thats only 'apne munh miyan mithoo' type stuff (talking about Geo TV most o the times). Same goes true for Akhbar e Jahan.
      We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

Jang has Instep. Jang.com.pk, and then click "Instep" to the left, and within that you'll have access to their weekly fashion mag as well.

Dawn still has Images? I can't find the link - what am I supposed to click on their webpage?

Comment

looks like 'Sunday Images' section disappeared after June 30, 2013 edition. At least, its not available online.

30 | June | 2013 | DAWN.COM
          We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

Wow. You know you're getting old when...they shut down the favorite part of your childhood week reading's.

Comment

Thanks God, they continued 'Books and Authors' section.

Comment

What is happening in Pakistan? They're getting rid of Pakola, and Images is gone.

Why don't we do this? Why don't we just hand all the land back to India, let the Indian government run the people, and shut down everything else that has been created by Pakistanis over the past 60 years.

I mean, our actresses are dying to get into the pants of Indian actors, so why not?

Comment

Pakola is there. I brought it last night and it was available during Ramadan in our area.

Comment

well akhbar-e-jehan, mag etc are usleless because they are of jang group so geo, geo and only geo. There is another website tvkahani but they always favour a&b production, sami khan, faisal qureshi.
                    "The ancients produced personalities; we produce moral readers."

Comment

Reviewit.pk is also a good site for Pakistan show-biz news

Comment

Originally posted by muqawwee123 View Post
                        Reviewit.pk is also a good site for Pakistan show-biz news
                        yes I read this, and also ebuzz is good
                        Meri hasti may ANAA hay meri masti may shaaoor ...

Comment

Working...
                        X