Eid programs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eid programs

so wht are the programs coming on this eid aprt from those stupid morning shows, dramas koi interesting anything, anyone know, ??

I know about shahid afridi film releasing on eid, wht else
    Meri hasti may ANAA hay meri masti may shaaoor ...

Re: Eid programs

I saw this promo on fb of eid drama," Kahin Chaand Na Sharma Jaye " 5th day of Eid Tuesday
    At 9:10 Pm on ‪#‎HUMTV‬

cast : Sanam Saeed , Gohar Mumtaz , Nausheen Shah

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
    Meri hasti may ANAA hay meri masti may shaaoor ...

Comment

Saw promos of eid programs and all were looking crap as usual, btw the most funny thing every year on tv channels are recorded eid transmissions/morning shows - whats the purpose of these recorded transmissions, means everything is fake huh.....
      "The ancients produced personalities; we produce moral readers."

Comment

Saw mani eid special (A Plus) for about 10 minutes. It was disgusting. Some girl in a Black sari was dancing on jadu ha nasha ha.. It was def not a family show. Dunno pakistani channels ko kiya ho Gaya hay

Comment

^probably they need another Zia-ul-Haq to tighten their reins
          مُجرد سب سے اعلیٰ ہے ۔۔۔ نہ جورُو ہے نہ سا لا ہے

Comment

Pathetic geo is showing stupid Bollywood awards on all days. Express TV showing 'Parineeta' why o why? Can't they have something produced by Pakistan to show on Eid.

PTV did produced a good show paying tribute to 'Naheed Akhtar' where Naheed Akhtar was also present alongwith Babra Sharif. A good show.
            We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

if another zia will come, all showbiz people and other liberals will commit suicide...badi mushkil se to aik gaya tha. Though he (zia) was over at many occasions but its a fact his era was full of masterpieces in terms of tv programs.

Comment

I will update after watching eid telefilms
                Dil dil Pakistan

Comment

Originally posted by muqawwee123 View Post
                  Pathetic geo is showing stupid Bollywood awards on all days. Express TV showing 'Parineeta' why o why? Can't they have something produced by Pakistan to show on Eid.

PTV did produced a good show paying tribute to 'Naheed Akhtar' where Naheed Akhtar was also present alongwith Babra Sharif. A good show.
                  parineeta on express...lolz bas itni hi auqaat hai is channel ki, Naheed akhtar show was good i watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by Microbian View Post
                    any update which films you are going to watch (channel, timings)?
                    We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

Originally posted by hybridkamal View Post
                      parineeta on express...lolz bas itni hi auqaat hai is channel ki, Naheed akhtar show was good i watched it.
                      ARY showing Indian Tele awards What happened to their protest against Turkish dramas being foreign content and conflicting with our culture

Comment

Originally posted by muqawwee123:9696823
                        Originally posted by Microbian View Post
                        any update which films you are going to watch (channel, timings)?
                        I will watch ghoonghat starring bushra ansari,mohammad ahmed.It was telecasted yesterday on A-plus.Aik tha raja aik the rani on ARY was ok.
                        Dil dil Pakistan

Comment

Originally posted by muqawwee123 View Post
                          ARY showing Indian Tele awards What happened to their protest against Turkish dramas being foreign content and conflicting with our culture
                          hehehe culture.......i think you know better than any other member on GS about the reality of their bhashans on our culture our culture, btw mathira is now hot favorite of ary-the biggest representative of our culture.

Comment

On eid morning I switched on the tv and on ARY they were showing this Eid show (Nida yasir thi, Mathira and some more). It was pretty painful to watch.
                            They were dancing non-stop and playing childish games such as balloons phatana. Last time I played that was when I was 9.

Comment

I don't know the psyche but somehow Nida at times seems to live on the sets of PTV children shows produced by her Mom 'Fehmida Nasreen' 2-3 decades ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X