Iman Ali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iman Ali

What's happened to her? I don't see her anymore in projects. She has Multiple Sclerosis, I remember reading, has she been ok?
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Re: Iman Ali

aik purana thread b hai Iman per, mil nahi raha khaer isko aur usko merge kerna hai
    If you arenít going to say something directly to someoneís face, than donít use online as an opportunity to say it. It is this sense of bravery that people get when they are anonymous that gives the blogosphere a bad reputation.

Comment

I think she is doing fine in terms of health as she can currently be seen in ads as the ambassador for many brands in Pakistan. Her next film will be alongside Shaan and Amina Sheikh in 'The Extortionist' which will be directed by Jami. The producer is Zeba Bakhtiar.

Brace yourselves for this Pakistani spy movie – The Express Tribune

Apparently she might also be working in Bollywood too...

Rockstar log and the mystery woman
      "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.Ē-Jalal-ud Din Rumi

Comment

bollywood was buzzing with rumors about iman ali hooking up with some married indian director. It was one of rajeev masand mystery items where he gives bollywood insider scoop and leaves clues about the identity of the people involved.

Comment

Here it is. Was published last year:

Smitten, Again and Again - Rajeev Masand | PINKVILLA

This one is no blind item as there was a news article on Times last week about this filmmaker! But here it is, this week's blind item by Rajeev Masand
          His movies reveal his soft, sensitive side, and if rumours are to be believed, he’s as much a romantic himself as the characters he writes. This married A-list filmmaker is the subject of much gossip in Bollywood currently for his alleged relationship with an actress from across the border, who’s famously trying her luck in Hindi movies.
          There were murmurs earlier too that he might have been involved with a pretty newcomer he introduced in his last film, but those stories quickly died a natural death when his leading man hooked up with the actress.
          News of his latest link-up, however, seems to be the only thing filmwallas are talking about these days. And it turns out that the gentleman in question really doesn’t care. Apparently, he’s smitten, and nothing else matters.

Comment

That was one of the first items published on iman ali and imtiaz ali. After that it was all over the web. Imtiaz and his wife split soon after.5 Behind the Scenes Affairs You Didn't Know About | Entertainment | iDiva.com | Page 3

Comment

This year Iman Ali has been linked to ranbhir kapoor. Here;s a video of her leaving a club with him and imtiaz ali:

Comment

I'm disappointed.

Comment

I am SO ANGRY at the girls in Pakistan who cross the border, and then act like imbeciles to bring us shame. We get it, you like to party. You wish you weren't Pakistani. Please do not come back to the country that made you who you are, thanks much.

Comment

iman upna mu kyun chupa rahi hai
                    If you arenít going to say something directly to someoneís face, than donít use online as an opportunity to say it. It is this sense of bravery that people get when they are anonymous that gives the blogosphere a bad reputation.

Comment

no iman was linked wth imtiaz ali
                      Meri hasti may ANAA hay meri masti may shaaoor ...

Comment

imtiaz ali say link thi is liye mu chupa rahi hai ya Pakistani media say mu chupa rahi thi

Comment

So will she become Iman Kapoor or stay Iman Ali?
                          Geo aur Jeenay Do

Comment

i guess iman imtiaz

Comment

calm down you guys! she already denied all these rumours! she clearly said she will marry a Pakistani guy...she was there to talk about a movie offer. Indian media just blew it out of proportion.

Comment

Working...
                              X