Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy - Releasing June 20th 2014

My fav again in a same movie

If you arenít going to say something directly to someoneís face, than donít use online as an opportunity to say it. It is this sense of bravery that people get when they are anonymous that gives the blogosphere a bad reputation.

Re: Roy - Releasing June 20th 2014

aur waisay b Ranbir ko dark type Rajneeti jaisay roles kernay chahiye haen. He has the potential... kub tak mummy daddy roles kerta rahay ga
    If you arenít going to say something directly to someoneís face, than donít use online as an opportunity to say it. It is this sense of bravery that people get when they are anonymous that gives the blogosphere a bad reputation.

Comment

Synopsis?
      I have OCD: Obsessive Cullens Disorder
      Bite Me! -- Please
      I like running with scissors...makes me feel dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by ~MuNiYa~ View Post
        Synopsis?
        Roy is an upcoming romance drama Hindi film directed by debutante Vikramjit Singh and produced by Bhushan Kumar of T-Series. The film will feature Ranbir Kapoor opposite Jacqueline Fernandez as a first-time pair. Also Arjun Rampal is in talks for another role in the film. The first look poster has been released on 1st August 2013. The film is expected to be released on June 20, 2014

First time director Vicky Singh was to earlier direct a film titled Mera Jahaan, with Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor in leading roles. After that film didn't work out, Singh decided to make Roy, where Kapoor will star as a thief, alongside Jacqueline Fernandez and Arjun Rampal who will play filmmakers
        Meri hasti may ANAA hay meri masti may shaaoor ...

Comment

Looks great with Ranbir and Arjun!

Comment

Originally posted by devilish angel View Post
            Roy is an upcoming romance drama Hindi film directed by debutante Vikramjit Singh and produced by Bhushan Kumar of T-Series. The film will feature Ranbir Kapoor opposite Jacqueline Fernandez as a first-time pair. Also Arjun Rampal is in talks for another role in the film. The first look poster has been released on 1st August 2013. The film is expected to be released on June 20, 2014

First time director Vicky Singh was to earlier direct a film titled Mera Jahaan, with Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor in leading roles. After that film didn't work out, Singh decided to make Roy, where Kapoor will star as a thief, alongside Jacqueline Fernandez and Arjun Rampal who will play filmmakers
            Who is he? Is he really what i think he is!
            Tu bhi villain ban sakta tha, "BILLA" ban sakta tha.....

Comment

^hwy..who do you think he is? He is Bhushan Kumar...

What a hot star cast...looks like Jacqueline dear is doing very well!!! You go girl! Am sure all the other actors in SL must be jelly
              Aada Ganja...Poora Khabis...
              Nawaz Sharif...Shahbaz Sharif :D

Comment

Working...
              X