ek nazar meri taraf/ kash mai teri beti na hoti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ek nazar meri taraf/ kash mai teri beti na hoti

i watch ek nazar meri taraf and although its slow for some reason i like the drama..

however i dont watch kash mai teri beti na hoti, cause i cannot stand slow 15 minute episode drama...except for khushbo k ghar =)
    so is this drama worth watching or can i watch an episode a week and its not like i missed anything? =)

Re: ek nazar meri taraf/ kash mai teri beti na hoti

what is the storyline of kash mai teri beti na hoti? i m very curious know
    "Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest!" [Al Qur'an 13:28]

Comment

Kash main teri...is not only slow very boring. i still watch it dunno why but i do it online 4-5 epis same time ,while skipping a lot. story is that a very poor family due to lots of debt n financial probs do a contract marriage with a very rich family who is in dire need of a carrier mom. the marriage is meant to stay for one year and the heroine is supposed to give the family a waris during that time. now the girl doesn't know it only her parents do and the inlaw's house is full of psycopaths. to me seems like some indian tv soap.

Comment

kuch khaas story to nahi...good i didnt start watching...
        "Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest!" [Al Qur'an 13:28]

Comment

ek nazar meri taraf is such a sad story. poor siffat. y ppl treat widows like this in pak?sir se payoon tak white clothes!!
          she should have gone with her brother and spent her iddat there but us ki bhabi bhi tu itni cold hearted hai.

Comment

yea i guess there tryna show people who women live in pakistan after they become widows...and how people should change their mentalitiy..lets see..
            geo dramas just looks so boring..they need new technical people to add some life to these dramas lol
            also i really feel liek he left some money for that gf of his but didnt leave a thign for his wife..strange

Comment

i like the fact too that they r teaching ppl the basic of iddat as taight by islam and showing the extremity that society actually follows. still its heart breaking.

Comment

ek nazar... kuch ziada he bold nahi ho gaya and mahnoor isn't she getting over confident? wanna slap nauman for cheating such a nice wife for shallow girl like rubab.

Comment

ek nazar meri taraf----drama going very good....but its sooo sad that standard of pakistani drama has going down....the way they were showing those scenes btw rubab and qurbaan i thought next will be their 'sex' scene.......so unneccassary those scenes were.
                  The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

Comment

so tired of GEO .. longggggggggggggg... plays ... mostly soaps
                    errrrrr

Comment

ok this drama is sooo sick and discusting...i was watching it with my mom and i was like whoa ... its terrible...mahnoor balouch is such a sl*t serously...isnt she married in real life with kids and what about nauman ejaz....they seorusly shouldnt be showing such stuff on tv.
                      and in actors ka deen imaan ko nahi??

Comment

Im watching both the dramas. Eik nazar meri taraf is going really slow though. In this weeks + last weeks episode nothing new happened. KMTBNH is getting interesting
                        Maula rang de mujhe, apne rang me rang de

Comment

Ek nazar meri taraf... Mahnoor ki seriously pitayi honay wali hai. wat a rubbish role she took and the way she talks. wat a turn off. being pretty doesn't mean u act undignified esp at this age.
                          Last edited by Mabrook; Jan 23, 2012, 01:38 AM.

Comment

i havent seen this weeks story but wtheck happend to alishbas storyline
                            did she ever get over her iddat..lol

Comment

rubab got divorced coz of her stupidity, shameless attitude and over-acting romancing in her own bedroom with qurban ang got caught red handed by baber. qurban left her, resigned from job, went back to his village and denied her phone calls. baber ali found abt haider's gf and is very mad at his dead brother plus his sympathies increase with seerat.

Comment

Working...
                              X