PTV Drama Neeli Dhoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PTV Drama Neeli Dhoop

Talented Artist Bushra Ansari proved herself as a sensitive writer through her first drama 'Neeli Dhoop'. Story revolves around a middle aged widow woman, who had a married daughter. She is the caring mother in law and grandmother, but when she decided to marry again, everyone went against her. A story of double standards of our society.

Directed by: Nareeman (Bushra & Iqbal Ansari's daughter)

Cast: Bushra Ansari, Sajid Hassan, Shahood Alvi, Arjumand Rahim & Nighat Chaudhry

The drama released back in mid 90's was bold for that time, but was appreciated by viewers and got positive reviews from critics. I've been reading many posters here, who wants to watch it online. I just got this drama and will upload it on youtube in parts soon. Here is the first part.

We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Re: PTV Drama Neeli Dhoop

Thats a very very excellent upload. u made my day.

thanks a lot.

The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

Comment

will upload remaining parts this weekend.
      We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

yayyyyyyyyyyy bless you muqawee. I so wanted to see this again after the disaster that was Dil hai chota sa to gauge whether if really is as great as it seemed then of whether Bushra Ansari has completely lost it. Thanks a bunch

Comment

oh yes i remember this 1 it was great
          Meri hasti may ANAA hay meri masti may shaaoor ...

Comment

Comment

Last part

Comment

mano
                Dil dil Pakistan

Comment

Originally posted by marinakhan View Post
                  mano

Comment

Working...
                  X