• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mujhe sandal kar dou

Saw the first episode today.

What a disappointment!

Re: Mujhe sandal kar dou

Now which one was this....?!?!?.... .I think aunty gee gave me some info about it too.I saw dramas I would have seen in 5 years in less than 5 days...courtesyower outage...!!
    It's better to light a candle ,than to curse the darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by Sajalina View Post
      Saw the first episode today.

What a disappointment!
      I didn't watch it
      Originally posted by chips6 View Post
      Now which one was this....?!?!?.... .I think aunty gee gave me some info about it too.I saw dramas I would have seen in 5 years in less than 5 days...courtesyower outage...!!
      whats the story? seems interesting
      O Allah the Almighty
      protect me and guide me

Comment

^^ I think where there is this drunken father who wants to get his daughter married to another creepy guy...and then someone commits suicide (I think it is the same daughter)...I have no idea...I just saw the promo a few times and an aunty gave me a synopsis what she thought might be the story...

Comment

^^ I think where there is this drunken father who wants to get his daughter married to another creepy guy...and then someone commits suicide (I think it is the same daughter)...I have no idea...I just saw the promo a few times and an aunty gave me a synopsis what she thought might be the story...
          ohh I was asking about aunty and courtesy wali story

BTW thanks for this story too
          O Allah the Almighty
          protect me and guide me

Comment

Originally posted by Innocent Smile View Post
            ohh I was asking about aunty and courtesy wali story

BTW thanks for this story too
            oh ok.We had a major storm followed by complete power shut down a few days ago.We had to go stay with someone who had power and whose MIL was visiting.She was an old lady,not very mobile due to arthritis so she watched dramas all day long.The few days I was there she thought I was perfect company to share stories with..

Comment

oh ok.We had a major storm followed by complete power shut down a few days ago.We had to go stay with someone who had power and whose MIL was visiting.She was an old lady,not very mobile due to arthritis so she watched dramas all day long.The few days I was there she thought I was perfect company to share stories with..
              Storm and power black out are sad things...I hope everything is fine now?

and aunty g
              She is shoo cute
              O Allah the Almighty
              protect me and guide me

Comment

Working...
              X