Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPOILERS of DRAMAS based on novels

hey guys!
    so since so many people dont like spoilers and then there are so many whod rather ask questions and know more about the novels/dramas. they can be discussed here
    i LOVE humsafar and the hate the fact that i cant read urdu, because i am dyng to read the novel i still wont mind if people tell me about it if i have questions about the story, i am still gonna be that anxious to watch upcoming episodes, so i dont know why people are getting so upset if we discuss! =)
    anyways to respect that and not ruin it for people whod rather not know, lets discuss here as all dramas are based on novels and most of you do read them! =)

*** PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT SPOILERS IN DRAMAS BASED ON NOVELS, STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD*** hehe... =)

Re: SPOILERS of DRAMAS based on novels

So what do you want to know??I read the novel a few weeks ago.IMO it was not a great novel,but the drama is really good.Everyone has done a great job in taking something ordinary and creating something more than that.
    It's better to light a candle ,than to curse the darkness.

Comment

Lemme answer your last query from the other thread.No,no one saw Khizar because the MIL gave him money to lie about his affair with Khirad.He used that money to get admission into a US university.
      Asher never knew Khirad was pregnant,he was only made to believe that those two had an affair and his mom told him that Khirad came home when Asher was away and she took her stuff and left with Khizar.That made asher hate her.
      She on the other hand,gave a letter to the maid's son who gave it to Asher but he threw it away because he was mad at her.That letter mentioned her pregnancy and the truth but he found that 4 years later.
      He was mad at her and she was mad at him that he never came even after knowing the truth and about the pregnancy.The fact was that he never read teh letter.

I wrote all this as you wanted to know and this was a thread for spoilers.hopefully people wont get mad...

Comment

Well the maids son should have told him what really happened. Lol. And all Tbis for what. Why didn't he marry Sarah then?

Comment

I wish she had kept a copy of that letter that that idiot threw away. Hehe

Well hopefully no one gets mad because it does say spoilers lol

Comment

He didn't marry Sarah coz he is still not over Khirad.

Comment

Ab koi ghalti se iss thread mein aa gaya tou tum logon ki khair nahi hai

Especially tumhari chipsy.
              Save Pakistan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sehar View Post

Hahaha. Kise ko ye ghalti karni hi nahi chahiye .... Isiliye the threads name is SPOILERS. LOL

Also if he wasn't over he should have at least tried to fid her once and confront her about it .... He took his mothers words.
                Sorry but this reminds me a lot of meri zaat zare banishan

Comment

Originally posted by Sehar View Post

hahaha...I know...!!
                  All those who do not want to know about the drama should stay away from the thread.Waise it is so easy to guess by the promos and title song lyrics that something sad and bad will happen...

Comment

Originally posted by ashykh View Post
                    Well the maids son should have told him what really happened. Lol. And all Tbis for what. Why didn't he marry Sarah then?
                    They were scared of the MIL.That is why they never said anything.
                    In the novel Sarah's role is not as much as it has been shown in the drama.These were the few loop holes in the actual story which made me think that it was not a great drama.I mean,when there is such a big allegation against a wife,normally both the spouses will talk to each other or confront each other.But here Asher just believes what Khizar says and does not even give his wife a chance,who he claimed to love soooo much...!

Comment

I feel like a teacher who is explaining some very important text from a literary classic,to kids...

Comment

Originally posted by chips6 View Post
                        In the novel Sarah's role is not as much as it has been shown in the drama.These were the few loop holes in the actual story which made me think that it was not a great drama.I mean,when there is such a big allegation against a wife,normally both the spouses will talk to each other or confront each other.But here Asher just believes what Khizar says and does not even give his wife a chance,who he claimed to love soooo much...!
                        Reminds you a lot of MZZB right??

Comment

Originally posted by chips6 View Post
                          In the novel when Asher came bck 2 home he wanted 2 ask khird but he was late as she already left n maid son vl tell the story after 4 years 2 as at tht time he was afraid of his job
                          Meri hasti may ANAA hay meri masti may shaaoor ...

Comment

Wow...kya bhaat hai maid ke son ki....let's blame him...lol...he could have persuaded ashar to at least read the letter. Lol.

Comment

lol maid letter deti hai n asher samjhta hai k woh talak k papers han bc uss ki maa ne kaha tha k woh khizer k sath chli gai hai divorce k lye contact kary gi jab maid letter deti hai woh phenkta hailetter gusay mei woh bag mei band ho jata hai 4 saal bad jab milta hai tab woh maid k pass jata hai n woh ussay sari story sunati haikhird asher ko office fne bhi krti hai but woh uss se baat nhi krta finally jab uss ki beti hoti hai tu uss ka asher k lye intezar khatm ho jata hai bc she think k uss ki pregnancy ka janay k bawajood woh nhi aya
                              Meri hasti may ANAA hay meri masti may shaaoor ...

Comment

Working...
                              X