Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hum TV new serial -Sanjhaa

Many of us remember Hum TV film Festival telefilm 'Nao main Darya'

The film beautifully directed by Farooq Rind won 'Silver telefilm' award for the year.

Farooq Rind is back with a serial 'Sanjhaa' starting from Thursday, November 17, 2011.

The photography / picturisation of the serial seems amazing like 'Nao main Darya'. From the promos, it is obvious that story revolves around the problems being faced by women of Thar.

written by: Sameera Fazal.

The cast of the drama include: Rehan Shaikh, Sabreen Hisbani, Salma Zafar & Yasir Shoro
    We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Re: Hum TV new serial -Sanjhaa

I keep seeing the gorgeous promos for this drama. Looking forward to when it airs!

Comment

I love the promos, hope its good.

Comment

Sameera fazal?? oh ho!! that's too bad.

Comment

^^ Ditto

Everything was looking so good...until I read that the script was by Sameera Fazal :-/
          Save Pakistan.

Comment

Who is Sameera Fazal and why is she so bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Sajalina View Post
              Who is Sameera Fazal and why is she so bad?
              She is not bad at all. She had dramas like 'Mera sain' and 'Daastan' on her credit. I hope 'Sanjhaa' will be an addition to her good works.
              We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

^I see.
                Well let's see how this one turns out.

Comment

interesting!!!

Comment

ok the cast sucks! because of the cast i am not really interested in watching it....

Comment

^ Sabreen is a brilliant actress if she is given proper roles and I'm sure this role suits her most. Its too early to say anything about other cast, but Farooq Rind's direction is promising based on the promos and his earlier work.

P.S. I'm not sure but seems Farooq Rind is a relative of Haroon Rind (famous PTV Director who gave us classic PTV dramas like Choti si Duniya, Jungle & Deewarain).

Comment

Originally posted by muqawwee123 View Post
                        She is not bad at all. She had dramas like 'Mera sain' and 'Daastan' on her credit. I hope 'Sanjhaa' will be an addition to her good works.
                        Daastan was an adaptation and so was Mera Naseen. Mera Sain was medicore at best, as is kuch pyar ka pagalpun bhee tha. Vasl was her better original script though it too had a lot of holes in it and fell through mid way. She needs to take a break

Comment

Originally posted by dooree View Post
                          Daastan was an adaptation and so was Mera Naseen. Mera Sain was medicore at best, as is kuch pyar ka pagalpun bhee tha. Vasl was her better original script though it too had a lot of holes in it and fell through mid way. She needs to take a break
                          correction, i haven't seen mera sain. I confused it with Mastana Mahi. In any case, whatever i have seen so far has been less than steller.

what is up with umera ahmed recently btw?

Comment

correction, i haven't seen mera sain. I confused it with Mastana Mahi. In any case, whatever i have seen so far has been less than steller.

what is up with umera ahmed recently btw?

Mera Sain was not based on any novel, a good story and proper execution made it a successful drama. Then Sameera also had 'Mere aas paas' and 'band khirkiyon ke peeche' on her credit.

I think no writer can always come with perfect scripts. If Umera Ahmed had written 'Doraha' and 'Daam' then we also have 'Maat' from her. Haseena Moin who started writing original scripts for PTV and gave us dramas like Tanhaiyan, Ankahi and Dhoop Kinare also came up with serials like 'Ik nae mod par' and recent 'choti si kahani'.

As far as dramatising a sucessful novel is concerned, its also an art. Fatima Suriya Bajiya's 90% dramas are based on novels and there are many dramas which were based on famous novels which were not that successful like Najia (Razia Butt), Dil Diya aur Dehleez (Rifat Siraj).

I'm excited about the 'Sanjhaa' as they are showing a story from Thar after a long time.

Comment

^oh i loved dil diya dehleez!

I dont know how i feel about the cast yet.. never seen that young guy yasir shoro + girl (love their promo) before, so will be interesting to see.

Comment

Working...
                              X