Only For SRK'S FANS.......HATERS PLZZZZZZZZ STAY AWAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only For SRK'S FANS.......HATERS PLZZZZZZZZ STAY AWAY

Hello All SRK die hard fans I am one of them too.Well Has anyone met him in real life.I remember someone posting here on Gs that HE/SHE met him.Share ur stories plz if u have met him.

Note:I dont know how can someone hate SRK but still some people do and i have noticed that they love to spoil each and every thread created for Srk but I dont allow u here so plzzzzz stay away and dont spoil my thread.
    mary....

Re: Only For SRK'S FANS.......HATERS PLZZZZZZZZ STAY AWAY

Well you can use the SRK fan thread for this

Comment

I haven't met him..But I have gone for one of his shows..it was a lot of fun until some idiot threw a Grenade at the stage

He was not hurt...he did not even realise that it was a grenade...he continued performing till security came and took him away and all the lights were switched off on stage..that is when I too realised that something was wrong!!!!
      Aada Ganja...Poora Khabis...
      Nawaz Sharif...Shahbaz Sharif :D

Comment

Aaliyah my god really?????????Thank god the security was good enough to take quick action.
        But Wow u r lucky to see him perform live though must have been greaaaat fun.
        mary....

Comment

Originally posted by waleedhbk View Post
          Well you can use the SRK fan thread for this

No plz keep this thread seperate as there are so many haters posting there I dont want to visit that thread and get irritated anymore.
          mary....

Comment

Originally posted by cutesponge View Post
            Aaliyah my god really?????????Thank god the security was good enough to take quick action.
            But Wow u r lucky to see him perform live though must have been greaaaat fun.
            yeaa.. It was a lot of fun, he was with Preity, Rani, Priyanka, Saif, and Zayed. We were alllll soo mad when the show gor ruined. It was because of a religious thing which was going on at that time..and not his fault at all, so the I think some ppl actually beat up some monks who were protesting against the show.

Comment

Well, his kids and my daughter go to the same school. I have met him a couple of times at various school functions. He lives pretty close to my place, and the kids are friends and travel by the same school bus. SRK is a pretty decent guy, quite unassuming and like most Indian Muslims (me included) pretty secular in his outlook.

Comment

Originally posted by mufaddal View Post
                Well, his kids and my daughter go to the same school. I have met him a couple of times at various school functions. He lives pretty close to my place, and the kids are friends and travel by the same school bus. SRK is a pretty decent guy, quite unassuming and like most Indian Muslims (me included) pretty secular in his outlook.
                Wow Mufaddal Great that u replied and shared ur thoughts.How are his kids?They seem quite well brought up and well mannered too just like their Dad.Share some more info too How did u find him in his Real non filmi life Is he the same as he appears on tv or not?
                mary....

Comment

Originally posted by aaliyahkhan1 View Post
                  yeaa.. It was a lot of fun, he was with Preity, Rani, Priyanka, Saif, and Zayed. We were alllll soo mad when the show gor ruined. It was because of a religious thing which was going on at that time..and not his fault at all, so the I think some ppl actually beat up some monks who were protesting against the show.
                  Of course U must have been pissed like u rearly get the chance to see SRK perform for u and then it gets Ruined ohhhhhhh I cant imagine what i would have done if i were at ur place.Oh now i remember Preity once mentioned this In her interview.
                  mary....

Comment

One day i will meet SRK

Comment

I remember when I was a teen..it was my dream to meet him..and I would always meet him (or almost meet him) in my dreams..LOL..every single time I am about to grab his arm and say "HIIIIIIIIII!!", my papa would wake me up

And I would shut my eyes again and would want to go back to where the dream was interrupted...but it never worked

Comment

Lol this is such a cute thread! I met him in my early teens (13-14) at the Asoka premiere, me and my friend stood there for about an hour to see him, was MADLY in love with him at the time ... So he came along shaking everyones hand and being the sensible teen i was i did something rather unexpected of me; held on to his hand and shouted "yayyyy!! ". embarassingly enough, i wouldnt let go! :/ and my friend was holding on to his other hand lol, it was a very funny moment! And then one of his huuuge bodyguards said "oi!" and made an attempt to push us back but srk, being the gallant hero he is, said "bachay hain! Leave it" and just smiled brightly at us so we eventually let go. It was a split second of events but i remember them so clearly oh! And also, when we were IN the cinema, he came to do a brief intro before the start of the film and on his way out he gave a peck on the cheek to my friend's little cousin who was maybe 7-8yrs old?
                        good times...

Comment

Originally posted by theBadCook View Post
                          Lol this is such a cute thread! I met him in my early teens (13-14) at the Asoka premiere, me and my friend stood there for about an hour to see him, was MADLY in love with him at the time ... So he came along shaking everyones hand and being the sensible teen i was i did something rather unexpected of me; held on to his hand and shouted "yayyyy!! ". embarassingly enough, i wouldnt let go! :/ and my friend was holding on to his other hand lol, it was a very funny moment! And then one of his huuuge bodyguards said "oi!" and made an attempt to push us back but srk, being the gallant hero he is, said "bachay hain! Leave it" and just smiled brightly at us so we eventually let go. It was a split second of events but i remember them so clearly oh! And also, when we were IN the cinema, he came to do a brief intro before the start of the film and on his way out he gave a peck on the cheek to my friend's little cousin who was maybe 7-8yrs old?
                          good times...
                          TheBadCook:hahahaha oh my God sooooooo cute and funny HEY u were a teenager at that time and I am a 22 year old mature Girl now and If I see him now I bet I'll react even more funnily and wont want to let go
                          Owww "Bachay hain"Thats how gentle and loving he is na.
                          mary....

Comment

Originally posted by aaliyahkhan1 View Post
                            I remember when I was a teen..it was my dream to meet him..and I would always meet him (or almost meet him) in my dreams..LOL..every single time I am about to grab his arm and say "HIIIIIIIIII!!", my papa would wake me up

And I would shut my eyes again and would want to go back to where the dream was interrupted...but it never worked
                            Owwwwww AAliyah U are adorableAnd ur dream did come true anyhow U were able to see him perform Gal.......
                            mary....

Comment

I Saw Him When He Was In Bangalore Few Days Back For The Promotion Of His Movie !

Comment

Working...
                              X