Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird Jazz Ads

who is supervising jazz ads?

they show a kid waiting for her father to say happy birthday and bla bla bla. pehlay tou ad he ajeeb hai , secondly i remember jab pehla telenor ka ad aya tha tou unhon nai aisa he scene dikhaya tha k raat k 12 bajay someone is wishing some one, I think it was a father wishing her daughter who was waiting.

Secondly, the ad where dadi amman got a mobile. who ever has done a voice over, is very bad at it. When she says "Khud tou aya nahi" , It seems she says " Kut-a tou aya nahin".

Iss say pehlay bhi , i don't understand the ad with Annie. Where she says abba mujhay shadi ki kia zaroorat, jazz lifetime card hai na. Come on. be practical. Atleast a little. What message is this to girls?

And that stupid BioNikhar ad. saying "Chalay ssajna k sang jis ka gora hai rung" . For God's sake, we mostly have tan people here in subcontinent , what message this ad is giving to boys and girls?

Re: Weird Jazz Ads

And not to leave Reema's ad of some beauty cream , i think its brido pearl . where she says something like mukammal khoobsurti hamesha k liye, although in the start koi cheez aap ko hamesha k liye fairness nai dai sakti, main bhi bohat kuch istemal karti hon. This cream will never get fairness for lifetime. Stars bhi tv per aa k class ka jhoot boltay hain.

Comment

Working...
    X