Asim Raza : Genius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asim Raza : Genius

Asim Raza is great ! combination of chenab waters and soni mahiwal and Jhang's times old love story. Jhang is called jewel of punjab .. a backward district but produced 2 nobel scientists , tahir-ul-qadri , political HQ of faisal saleh hayat and abida hussain. awesome !

Re: Asim Raza : Genius

Comment

^^ All very impressive buts why has he used Saima aunty in both ads? is there a new Tarang show coming out?
      "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.-Jalal-ud Din Rumi

Comment

Tarang was judged by Noor Saheb.. n jahan Noor wahan Saima ne to hona he hai
        Again an Apple Panda..

Comment

he can be a brilliant movie director, good stuff

Comment

why Saima!!!!

Comment

asim raza is a great director...his videos for the songs like mahi way- faakhir and mahi-hadiqa kyani were so classic, artistic and amazing....this ad is good but i would have liked it more if it was a prettier face than saima...saima luks very very mahi munda type..kayi bachon ki maa lag rahi hai and sana luks ok too nothing great.

overall hats off to asim raza
              The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

Comment

By sticking to music vids & ads Asim is a big fish in a small pond. He will truly be a genius when he comes out of this comfort zone and make a film...this is the real challenge.
                "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.-Jalal-ud Din Rumi

Comment

After Sohni-Mahiwal, Asim Raza has given Heer Ranjha his own twist in this visually stunning ad:

Is that Amitabh Bachan in the voice over?
                  Would have been better if they chose someone like Iman Ali instead of Meera

Now just wishing that he makes a feature film!
                  Last edited by KraziM3; Apr 9, 2010, 11:31 AM.

Comment

very nice... i like both ads
                    All is well :)

Comment

Originally posted by KraziM3 View Post
                      After Sohni-Mahiwal, Asim Raza has given Heer Ranjha his own twist in this visually stunning ad:

Is that Amitabh Bachan in the voice over?
                      Would have been better if they chose someone like Iman Ali instead of Meera

Now just wishing that he makes a feature film!
                      the female bit is done by sunidhi chohaun...yeah it does luk like amitabhz voice but i am getting the feeling as if its not the real amitabh its one of his spoofs

Comment

Originally posted by KraziM3 View Post

the ad is beautiful...sami khan luks handsome...kiran luks very good too

and meera luks nice too not bad.

asim well done again...the traditional touch of this ad is great

Comment

I am so waiting for an Asiam Raza's movie!! he is such a brilliant director.... that even saima and meera are looking graceful!! ....... a director can do anything!! I really hope he comes up with a movie reeally soon!!!!

as for voice over... I think it is of Mohib Mirza!... he does do voice overs.
                          "Love for All ---- Hatred for None!!!"

Comment

I really liked first 2 ads of tarang where Resham was shown in 70's. And for these ads, i sometimes think, yeh doodh ka he ad hai ya koi fashion dresses ka?

Comment

Working...
                            X