Katrina wants to spend Christmas with her family in England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katrina wants to spend Christmas with her family in England

With four big releases, 2009 has been an extremely busy year for Katrina Kaif. With the promotion of Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani slowing down, and the promotions of De Dana Dan slated to begin soon, the actress needs a slight breather. Katrina is hoping that she’ll get some time off in December so that she can spend time with her sisters in England during Christmas.

“I have some great childhood memories of Christmas with my family. It’s one of those times of the year when I really miss my family. I love having a busy work schedule but I’m just hoping that I get to fly down to England to spend some time with them,” says the pretty actress. After working so hard, we think she deserves to have a very Merry Christmas.

source

Re: Katrina wants to spend Christmas with her family in England

The world would have been in danger had Katrina not decided to spend Christmas with her family.

The world is now a better place because Ms. Kaif has opted to spend Christmas with her family.

Woe to the millions of regular, ordinary, nobodies out there who will ALSO be spending Christmas with their family and have not made the headlines. Tut tut tut. Such big news!

Surely, we will soon be hearing of even more important news such as what time Katrina wakes up in the morning and what is her preferred place for clipping her toenails.

Comment

Re: Katrina wants to spend Christmas with her family in England

thats nice....she luks pretty in dat pic....tfs
      The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

Comment

Working...
      X