Saif, Kareena pose topless in Femina Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saif, Kareena pose topless in Femina Magazine

http://Bollywood101.com/UserFiles/20...e-topless-.jpgSaif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor flaunted their love for each other not only in ‘Kurbaan’ but in the latest edition of Femina Magazine.

They posed topless on the cover page of the magazine and talked about love, marriage, movies and lots more. Kareena speaks out “Saif is my man and I wanna marry him.

“… I like men who are honest, genuine men who are like me,” Of being with Saif Ali Khan.

A man much older than her and once-married.” “… But love dosen’t come with clauses, does it?

It’s accepting the person for who they are and how you feel when you are with them. Does marriage is on the cards? “I would like to marry him.”

source

Originally posted by GSBotni View Post
    http://Bollywood101.com/UserFiles/20...e-topless-.jpgSaif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor flaunted their love for each other not only in ‘Kurbaan’ but in the latest edition of Femina Magazine.

They posed topless on the cover page of the magazine and talked about love, marriage, movies and lots more. Kareena speaks out “Saif is my man and I wanna marry him.

“… I like men who are honest, genuine men who are like me,” Of being with Saif Ali Khan.

A man much older than her and once-married.” “… But love dosen’t come with clauses, does it?

It’s accepting the person for who they are and how you feel when you are with them. Does marriage is on the cards? “I would like to marry him.”

source

Gosh, how CHEAP! The things that celebrities will resort to just to get attention! Even negative attention is better than no attention at all for them. They talked about "love, marriage, and movies" bla bla bla. So they can't talk about these things without taking off their clothes? Surely, it's not difficult to provide an interview on mundane topics while being fully clothed. Most of the world does that. But, of course, you won't stand out that way and not as much hype would be generated. Will they get married? I personally don't think that they would last. However, the match is a good one for Kareena because Saif and his family are filthy rich. A fact she can't ignore irrespective of religion.

Comment

Re: Saif, Kareena pose topless in Femina Magazine

^^^
      Inter-religious marriage is not a rare thing here. AND Bebo's khandan is quite rich too.

Comment

^ I know Bebo's khandan is wealthy. All the more reason for them to want their daughter, Kareena, to settle with someone who is as, if not more, wealthy than them. Usually if they don't settle down with an established actor, they'll settle for a rich business man or industrialist. That's what Karishma did when things didn't pan out with Abhishek.

Comment

all fair is fair in popularity and media attention
          verily we all die inevitably.

Comment

ya !!!1 All fair in love

Comment

A year down the road, we'll have another article on their secret affairs with xy and z and how they've filed for divorce .

Oh puhleeze.
              Don't be hurtin' and hatin' cuz my phone is so cool!

Comment

where is the pic from the femina mag?????

that above pic is from their film kurbaan
                The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

Comment

koi sharam nahi.
                  I'm quite illiterate, but I read a lot.

Comment

This is all trick photography...very common lighting trick to hide what she is wearing
                    India is for Indians ! Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians can get out !!

Comment

Whatever -- doesnt bother me.
                      I have OCD: Obsessive Cullens Disorder
                      Bite Me! -- Please
                      I like running with scissors...makes me feel dangerous

Comment

Working...
                      X