Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Make-Out with Violence' For Free in L.A.!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Make-Out with Violence' For Free in L.A.!

Indie movie lovers of the greater Los Angeles area, take note of a wonderful gem from this year's SXSW festival that's coming your way. Make-Out with Violence is an angsty teenage zombie horror comedy that I caught last year at the Oxford Film Festival, and tonight - November 12 - it screens in Los Angeles. For free!

Ok, technically it's screening in Alhambra. But this one-night only engagement will likely be your only chance to see the underappreciated indie film that our own Scott Weinberg called "pretty damn good" - and if I may add my own endorsement, Make-Out with Violence is original and gorgeously shot, a great alternative to mainstream (i.e. made with way more money) films about either teenage life or zombies. The best part? Make-Out with Violence is about both of those things. (It's also got the most attractive zombie hottie of the year, with apologies to Zombieland's Amber Heard.)

Continue reading 'Make-Out with Violence' For Free in L.A.!
    I said in search of my botni, not in search of my bhootni. Please stop sending me PMs.
Working...
X