PTV Plays since 27 Nov-1964

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PTV Plays since 27 Nov-1964

guys & gulls any one remember a pakistan army, airforce & navy related program aka Pasban shows on ptv sometimes randomly, have searched alot the youtube but didnt find any link related to that programm, any help would be appreciated thanks to all

Comment

Pakistan Army:

Sunheri Din
      https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...92CAF686397406

Alpha Bravo Charlie
      https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...LvgU4vr_tB6RJ8

Air Force:
      Rashid Minhas Shaheed
      https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...92016FA45AA8EE

Navy:
      Ghazi Shaheed
      https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...127A9024E9EC36

Comment

nope i am not talking about those, the programm i am talking about its only half an hour long or so, not a complete drama

Comment

RARE OLD PTV DRAMAS ARE AVAILABLE IN DVDS FOR SALE. CONTACT -->

E,Mail [email protected]

Facebook danialhaider78

Skype danialhaider78

Comment

How many nishan e haider dramas there are? Any links where I can watch them please? The full versions

Comment

Originally posted by Fizza4u View Post
              How many nishan e haider dramas there are? Any links where I can watch them please? The full versions
              Total 5 out of 10 Nishan e Haider. Original series in 80s got 3 and later they made drama on Aziz Bhatti in 90s. Recently they made drama on Lance Naik Mohammad Mahfuz.

www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jblum (Raja Muhammad Sarwar Shaheed)

2. www.dailymotion.com/video/x2j2wsp (Tufail Mohammad Shaheed)

3. www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6D2PQ0mE1Q (Raja Aziz Bhatti Shaheed)

4. www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hxfzz (Rashid Minhas Shaheed)

5. Rana Shabbir Sharif Shaheed ( No drama)

6. Sawar Muhammad Hussain Janjua Shaheed ( No drama)

7. Muhammad Akram Shaheed (No drama)

8. Muhammad Mahfuz Shaheed (www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jfY0aN_Xt0)

9. Karnal Sher Khan Shaheed (No drama)

10. Lalak Jan Shaheed (No drama)
              We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

Wonderful. Thank you so so much

QUOTE=muqawwee123;10342588]Total 5 out of 10 Nishan e Haider. Original series in 80s got 3 and later they made drama on Aziz Bhatti in 90s. Recently they made drama on Lance Naik Mohammad Mahfuz.

www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jblum (Raja Muhammad Sarwar Shaheed)

2. www.dailymotion.com/video/x2j2wsp (Tufail Mohammad Shaheed)

3. www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6D2PQ0mE1Q (Raja Aziz Bhatti Shaheed)

4. www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hxfzz (Rashid Minhas Shaheed)

5. Rana Shabbir Sharif Shaheed ( No drama)

6. Sawar Muhammad Hussain Janjua Shaheed ( No drama)

7. Muhammad Akram Shaheed (No drama)

8. Muhammad Mahfuz Shaheed (www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jfY0aN_Xt0)

9. Karnal Sher Khan Shaheed (No drama)

10. Lalak Jan Shaheed (No drama)[/QUOTE]

Comment

I want to know about the actress Zohra Farooq who playes character Sania (Sani) in STN Drama Red Card and also about . Amir Fareed who played Noman Hyder in Red Card.

Comment

Dear Friends, (muqawwee123 rafe78)

Firstly thanks for a very entertaining & informative discussion in this thread. Am quite sure that most of you would have brought smiles to many subscribers of this thread. What else can one wish for than delighting many a hearts.

Secondly I need your support for my quest about three different dramas. (Apologize beforehand for my very vague descriptions):
                    1. Starring Khalida Riyasat & Talat Hussain. Talat Hussain is a fugitive/thief and takes shelter in the house / flat that Khalida Riyasat is in. Whole drama is about their dialogue. I don't think there was any other character.
                    2. Starring Zil e Subhan. About a bureaucrat, his batman / orderly (Zil e Subhan) & his dog called Caesar.
                    3. Perhaps part of a series like Äik Mohabbat so afsanay" or similar single long plays. About summer vacation that a family spends in one of the hill stations (Murree??) Family has some daughters etc. Title of the drama was same as the house they were living in. And the name was as is common in hill stations e.g. "Villa No 9" or "Bluebell Lodge" or "Lover's Cottage"

As the old songs says "Cobwebs that you find - in the windmills of your mind". This is part of my cobwebs and I will be obliged if you help me clear it.

Comment

Salam to all
                      as i am trying to open an old children play telecast on PTV naming tik tik company and there is a narration showing that
                      There was a series about kids "TIK TIK COMPANY" i remember but don't remember the cast of that.
                      so i want to share the cast names
                      1. shakeel
                      2. qazi wajid
                      3. yasir qadri ( child star )
                      and many others

Comment

Can some one tell me the name of english movie series on aired on PTV for kids in 80's & 90's

Comment

• Re: PTV Plays since 27 Nov-1964

any one remember the long play in qawi khan kidnapped a kid i asked this before but not sure what kind of drama is that, but now i remember as we discussed it in the house its long play from ptv i totally forget the name of it appreciate the help

https://pak.gupshup.org/core/images/default/default_avatar_medium.pngoedipust

Feb 4, 2013, 11:57 PM

Originally posted by simonsez9 View Post
                            any one remember the long play in qawi khan kidnapped a kid i asked this before but not sure what kind of drama is that, but now i remember as we discussed it in the house its long play from ptv i totally forget the name of it appreciate the help

I also remember 1-2 scenes from that drama, but unfortunately don't remember the name. It was a long play in the series of Drama 86 or Drama 87. Qavi Khan had put something on belly so that to appear a fat man.
                          any one remember this drama kindly share any links for it thanks

Comment

rafe78 much appreciated buddy

i have challange for you can you get the 1980 movie preview clip before start of any english movie on PTV in 1980 ? i have searched tons of time but no luck bud thought to ask you
                          i do remember a scene from the clip there was ship and sailors are hunting something in sea with harpoon it showed in that preview clip if you can get it i be in your debt big time

Comment

Working...
                          X