Heaven on Earth (preity zinta)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heaven on Earth (preity zinta)

preity zinta is coming in a new film called heaven on earth...its a film by deepa mehta who previoulsy made films like water, earth, fire.....film luks totally fabulous...its gonna establish preity as an actor...(film mein kuch kuch provoked ki resemblence ati hai....i bet preity is also gonna deliver a fab performance like aish did in provoked).....looking forward to it!!!!!
    The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

oh god. this looks like a horror movie. very disturbing.

Comment

Re: Heaven on Earth (preity zinta)

I watched this movie and it was nothing exciting, but i was pretty sure that after this movie it would be all over the news that its priety zinta's best acting so far, such a touchy movie, what direction, critics awards etc...the movie was nothing - it was made to look realistic by showing the middle lower class families and how the girl goes to canada and what happenes etc...nothing especial i tell you. Even the story can't be said that it was touchy etc we have seen a lot of other movies which have similar material but it is far better then this movie. Me and my sister kept on laughing during the movie and pissed a lot of people of since we couldn't bare the movie at all.
      !

Comment

^ haye kab release hui?...i thought abhi bilkul brand new hai...well yeah tou dekh ke hi pata chale ga ke kaisi movie hai
        The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

Comment

I think it's based on a synthesis of true stories from Deepa Mehta's observations while growing up in Brampton.

The trailer looks okayish... will prolly wait until the DVD is out.
          For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

hardly original.
            ...baat jisame, pyaar to hai, zehar bhi hai.

Comment

this movie seems just like provoked

Comment

Working...
              X