Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAMCHAND PAKISTANI in DUBAI-9th thru 19 Dec-08

ATTENTION: AISHA IN DUBAI

My school colleague (much senior to me) the former Senator and Former Federal Minister Information---JAVED JABBAR is all set to be in your land of opportunities from 9th through 19th of Dec'8 for the release of his daughter MEHREEN's movie RAMCHAND PAKISTANI in Dubai Film Festival.

MEHREEN is also traveling all the way from New York.

Jayjay informed me about it yesterday---as currently we are preparing for the Golden Jubilee of our CANTONMENT PUBLIC SCHOOL-Karachi on 5th December-08 at the school premises where over 500 former students from 1961 batch to 1972 batch (including Shahid Malik, Pak Ambassador to India, Shahid Karimullah, Pak-Ambassador to Saudi Arabia/Former Chief of Naval Staff, Wasim Bari, former Captaion Pak Cricket Team, my batch-mate Maj.General S.P.Shahid, of ISSB, Slaman Alvi, Tina Sani, M. Ali Shehki...etc) are coming with their families--where we have also planned the filming of RC-P besides "ROMA SHABANA-KARACHI NIGHTS" of old/nostalgia songs and skits of sixties.

I will be joining Jayjay and Mehreen at Dubai by 15-16 Dec on my way to UK/Canada.

You must watch the movie--if you haven't..as yet!

Khush Rahein,

Raju uncle
    Jeevay Jeevay PAKISTAN

Re: RAMCHAND PAKISTANI in DUBAI-9th thru 19 Dec-08

why pakistan can't make more nice movies like this. or like khuda ky liey

i think very few literate pll there.
    ﺃﷲ ﻧﯣﺮ ﺇﺴﻣﺇﯣﺇﺕ ﯣﺇﻠﺄﺮﺾ_ Best cheese-maker of monkVille

Comment

boring movie.
      HTD/S11: To fool your enemies, you must first fool your allies.
      ARY: baighairton ka badshah

Comment

come on dude.

It was an amazing effort.
        ﺃﷲ ﻧﯣﺮ ﺇﺴﻣﺇﯣﺇﺕ ﯣﺇﻠﺄﺮﺾ_ Best cheese-maker of monkVille

Comment

i agree wid saieen...it was boring movie....when it ended i was like what it just ended like that....but yeah for a pakistani movie standard it was a good effort....
          The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

Comment

Originally posted by PunchingMonk View Post
            why pakistan can't make more nice movies like this. or like khuda ky liey
            Originally posted by saieen View Post
            boring movie.
            ^ thats the reason why ppl are not making more movies like this, it lacks glitz n glamour, thus considered boring. i guess commercial cinema is still the popular choice.

Comment

Ramchand pakistani was good but not a patch on KKL.
              The only saving grace of RP was maria wasti. her scenes developed some interest in the film .when she leaves you kind of feel sad. but other than that the film dragged.it was the screenplay that faltered.direction was alright.
              Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf forever!

Comment

Working...
              X