Where is actor comedian MIRZA SHAHI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is actor comedian MIRZA SHAHI

Could Arjay Uncle or someone else knows about this comedian MIRZA SHAHI ? Is he still alive? Arjay uncle could you please shed some light on his career ?

Thanks

Hammad Mian
    Michigan, USA

Re: Where is actor comedian MIRZA SHAHI

check with google uncle
    Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf forever!

Comment

Originally posted by hammad78 View Post
      Could Arjay Uncle or someone else knows about this comedian MIRZA SHAHI ? Is he still alive? Arjay uncle could you please shed some light on his career ?

Thanks

Hammad Mian
      Michigan, USA
      Hammad..firstly please check your pm tonite pakistani time 11 am.
      I am sending you two DVs; GARAM HAWA and ALIF NOON. Rest
      of the details like phone etc., will be in pm.

My US Visa got printed hence we may see each other if I can make it
      from Toronto by early Jan.

Regarding MIRZA SHAHI! pehle ye batao ke aap kahin Dhaka, Chittagong wagheira mein tou nahin rahey kabhi!???

MS came to limelight from the FDC Dhaka movies of late 60's.. specially with the young Nadeem in movies like "CHOTTE SAHEB" etc....in fact one of the popular songs of CHOTTE SAHEB has Nadeem and MS in it; "ANKHON KE GULABI DOURRAY...ZULFON KE MEHAKTA CHAHYA" probably shot in Cox's Bazar...or Rangamaati....in the then, East Pakistan.

The fall (of Dec-1971) saw MS migrate to Karachi...where he survived with sheer frustration and hard work---pillar to post. I do recollect doing a serial or two where MS was there--but in different segments.

Where is he NOW? good question..and give me a day or two..that I'll dig out something on this actor who doesn't come in the catefory of 'juicy' gossip ones that your thread could have been swarmed by the pundits by now-----

Peace....

Raju Uncle
      Jeevay Jeevay PAKISTAN

Comment

Now a days Mirza Shahi is working in a comedy drama serial NADANIYAN directed by DANISH NAWAZ and it is telecasted on GEO.
        WE NEED BLESSINGS OF ALLAH.

Comment

Few days back He was guest in Sahir Lodhi Show.......
          Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin
          Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
          Tujhe Sab Hain Pata,Meri Maa

Comment

Yes he is a good actor, acting in Nadaniyan, good of Yasir to bring him again on screen - we really miss good comedians of past. He is doing short roles. But his role is the life of the drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Imania View Post
              Yes he is a good actor, acting in Nadaniyan, good of Yasir to bring him again on screen - we really miss good comedians of past. He is doing short roles. But his role is the life of the drama.
              True ^

I remember watching him in 50 50
              he done some cemeo roles .....
              Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin
              Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
              Tujhe Sab Hain Pata,Meri Maa

Comment

کل یعنی 31 جولائی، 2011 کی صبح مرزا شاہی راقم السطور کو حسن اسکوئر کے قریب مل گئے، کچھ دیر میں ان کے ساتھ رہا، اپنے موبائل میں ایک تصویر محفوظ کی اور پھر اجازت چاہی
                چلتے ہوئے وہ لڑکھڑا رہے تھے!
                خیر اندیش
                راشد اشرف
                وادی اردو ڈاٹ کام

Comment

Working...
                X