Do You Think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do You Think

Abishek should remove/shave his beard ? I mean i saw Dostana and i think he should have because it seemed out of place because of clean n clear john and priyanka. Your Opinions?
    Heart in London. Mind in Lahore. Physically in Dubai. Loving it every millisecond.

abhishek looks really hot in a beard but i didn't watcht the movie yet so can't say althoguh you may be right because the mahol of the film is such that clear chaven guys would suit.

Comment

Re: Do You Think

i think he should keep his beard....he look really hot with it....
      ~~Be strong now, because things will get better.... it might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever...~~~

Comment

really? so in which movie did u like him the best?

Originally posted by HaimeradiL
        abhishek looks really hot in a beard but i didn't watcht the movie yet so can't say althoguh you may be right because the mahol of the film is such that clear chaven guys would suit.
        yeah thats right, if u see the movie dostana u will understand what i meant!
        Heart in London. Mind in Lahore. Physically in Dubai. Loving it every millisecond.

Comment

Originally posted by Aisha dubaiwali View Post
          really? so in which movie did u like him the best?

yeah thats right, if u see the movie dostana u will understand what i meant!
          i loved him in umrao-jaan.

Comment

really, did you like the movie in general or just him?

Comment

really, did you like the movie in general or just him?
              just him.

Comment

oh ok because no offence but i think umrao jaan sucked

Comment

none taken. the film wasn't that great. ashès dried up acting as usual. she just looks like a pretty staue in 2 tonnes of make up the whole way. but i like her adeyein in the songs.

Comment

yeah thats true but there are some movies in which i do like aish... for example dhoom 2...

especially in the basketball scene...

Comment

i never even watched dhoom 2. the promos were making me sick when they looked like they were just hyping up the giant lamboo hrithik s oh so famous dance moves which is so old and tiring now.

Comment

i think men with stubble look soo hot!!

Comment

really? how come?

haimeradil dhoom 2 wasnt that bad if u look at it from another perspective... yes dance moves were irritating but aish did look really great in that movie

Comment

clean shaven look too cute and baby faced for me, while men who have stubble look mature, older and hott!!

Comment

really? how come?

haimeradil dhoom 2 wasnt that bad if u look at it from another perspective... yes dance moves were irritating but aish did look really great in that movie
                              yeah i think ash looked good in the mvie. but i can only tell form the song. but some people said she looked too dark and skinny with frog eyes. but i htink she looked hot. it soo hard to get that kind of body and keep it that way.

Comment

Working...
                              X