Khuda Ke Liye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khuda Ke Liye

Can some please tell me where I can watch this movie online with good quality????

Thanks!

Re: Khuda Ke Liye

I think the version on YouTube is the best you'll find online.
    Young soul's search has been paused.

Comment

I used to have it on my old comp but lost it in the switch

Anyway you can watch it on you tube and you might also find it on google videos.
      May Allah bring peace in Pakistan. Ameen
      Aray Logo Tumhara Kiya
      Main Jano Mera, Mera Khuda janay-

Comment

yeah youtube is your best bet... otherwise i have the dvd i can rip it to the hard drive and chop it up and send it to you through rapid share but that is going to take literally ages!
        Heart in London. Mind in Lahore. Physically in Dubai. Loving it every millisecond.

Comment

its on vidpk.com.. they have dvd quality. or else you can just youtube or google it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Aisha dubaiwali View Post
            yeah youtube is your best bet... otherwise i have the dvd i can rip it to the hard drive and chop it up and send it to you through rapid share but that is going to take literally ages!

Or you can shrink it down to 100-150Mb and upload it at megavideo.com. If you encode it using either Xvid or H264 somewhere between 420KBps-600KBps and the audio at 64KBps or lower, you can achieve 100-150MB without degrading the picture quality much, apply sharpness and brightness filters that comes with avi container. Also, the encoder/ripper you use matters the most. For beginners, go with MediaCoder.

Here are the high quality links, but you have to install Veoh software to view these videos:
            Part 1:
            Part 2:
            Part 3:
            Part 4:
            Part 5:

There is a 5 min preview of the videos so you can watch them and see if you like it or not. Have fun
            I've left GS. StraightUp:I joined GS reading ur posts! Leefa:U always cracked me up! KB:Admire ur temperament! K337:Best pingoo! adeeba & MM:Wished me Bday.Thnkx: Aisha. Balqis. CE. Dildarni. DaringV. FrozenDoll. glamorous. THNKX GS 4 DA BAN.FUHeera!

Comment

arey sher! wah re ... i have all the tools and facilities to do this magar maine yeh socha bhi nahi lol
              Heart in London. Mind in Lahore. Physically in Dubai. Loving it every millisecond.

Comment

Navaid, you're cool dude. :biggthumb
                Young soul's search has been paused.

Comment

Working...
                X