• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yuvvraj

i can't wait to see this film

and i luv this song
    watcha looking at?

Re: yuvvraj

yeah seems a nice movie..kaab aa rahi hai??
    TOGETHER WE STAND AND TOGETHER WE FALL

Comment

this friday
      Blessed, happy, and content. Alhumdulillah.
      :)

Comment

The movie looks good, though i like the other song more..Tu Muskura.

Comment

The Sound track has been done by A.R Rahman Genius with music
          [I]The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams...[/RIGHT]

Comment

yeah i like ti muskara aswell
            but i cant get this one out of my head
            watcha looking at?

Comment

ahhh cnt wait for dis movie ...ive got high hopes

tu muskura and dost

Comment

this song is so beautiful. it is a definite change in melody. bringing in a new revolution of music type into bollywood.

Comment

kool dude
                  watcha looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by haimeradil View Post
                    this song is so beautiful. it is a definite change in melody. bringing in a new revolution of music type into bollywood.
                    agreed... i get bored of d himesh rishammiya type songs at tyms

Comment

saw the movie today.. it's beautiful
                      the songs are sooooooo nice.. especially the rustam song which is stunning to watch. and of course salman khan looks super hot as usual
                      Blessed, happy, and content. Alhumdulillah.
                      :)

Comment

yay saw the movie last nite...wasnt expected a good movie n didnt like much what i got either so basically i wasnt disappointed either cuz i wasnt expected alot....it was good in part esp post interval parts where the bonding betwene the bros is shown...that was nice...songs r nice...though picturization for some cud have been much better...the sets were grand n extragavant n definately the highlight of the songs along with the music ofcourse...Sal luked breathtaking which he does in all movies but in this one he goes a step ahead n my god what a wardrobe lol....seriously cudnt take my eyes off his face n his clothes...this man is a walkin, talkin fashion forecast for all men all over the world...n not even once n a single frame did he luk bad...MasAllah ....kat luked nice but she seriously shud do something abt the dead expression in her eyes...that really irriates....anil was ok cute in some parts but i was expecting it to be one of his good performances....zayed luked good finally somebody presented him the way i always said wud make him luk nice but poor him shudnt have come with salu cuz infront of him nobody can stand....hehehe...there were few very irritating cast people like the mama j, the bahu n the mama j's sons...like omg what was subash ghai thinking...........but overall it was a good time pass but ofcourse ......n i have never liked subhash ghai's movies much so i was pretty fine with this one also...cuz atleast it was a treat to the eyes thanx to the locals, the set and above all Salman ...luvvvvvvvvv him.

Comment

^ thanx for the review
                          watcha looking at?

Comment

they say this movie will tell if katrina will be able to make the movie a hit soley by her acting abilbites or will it fail wihtout the sahara of the akshay katrina hit jori.

Comment

its ok. ending was so abrupt

salman is so hot

Comment

Working...
                              X