Jis Lahore Nahin Dekhiya, O Jamian He Nahin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jis Lahore Nahin Dekhiya, O Jamian He Nahin

Filmmaker Raj Kumar Santoshi would be making a film based on Dr Asghar Wajahat's book 'Jis Lahore Nahin Dekhiya, O Jamian He Nahin'.

The book, whose story is based on partition has a strong message of peaceful co-existence and has already been adapted into a successful play, having completed many shows.

Santoshi, who in the past has given us hard-hitting films like Ghayal, Ghatak, Damini and The Legend of Bhagat Singh apparently, had meetings with Dr Asghar Wajahat to discuss his plans, as he was really impressed by the book.

The movie would start rolling once Santoshi is done with his other big budget films like Ashoka and Ramayana.

heard Mohit Suri is too making a film in Lahore on the Lahore red light areas.

Re: Jis Lahore Nahin Dekhiya, O Jamian He Nahin

Pallu my love!! I'm so glad you're back!!!

I heard about the mohit movie too - am actually looking fwrd to that. Allot of people dont like him but I look fwrd to his films.
    I have OCD: Obsessive Cullens Disorder
    Bite Me! -- Please
    I like running with scissors...makes me feel dangerous

Comment

haloooooooooo Munnu! g8 to see you back too! where were you??? saw, we were gone, and the fashion quotient of Shor Sharaba went down!

i kinda hate Mohit for Zeher. Kalyug was strictly okayish. Awarapan was good.
      he was supposed to act in Raaz 2 too, dunno what happened to that.
      but i am really excited about the new film. i hope they use some real Lahori gal(leave out Meera, i hate her), i find the accent cool!

Comment

Working...
      X