Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syriana and Munich

Anyone has seen the movies.

I saw the first, George Cloney, Mat Damon. Good movie, hard hitting shows what goes in the big bad world mid east oil politics, Very intresting movie

I am going to watch Munich, heard it is good, What else can you expect form Spielsberg anyway !
    Bazinggaaaa ....

Re: Syriana and Munich

http://www.6d.fi/reviews/page.2006-0...rchterm=munich

this review pretty much sums up that i have to say.
    Patta patta boota boota haal hamaara jaane hai
    Jaane na jaane gul he na jaane, baagh to saara jaane hai

Comment

I know that already

I like jews .... as much as i like blondes ....

they make me go hmmm
      Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

Syriana was an amazing movie… it was very intelligently done - a movie for the brain than for the heart so to say. I think it covered the true nature of geopolitics - power and money quite well. From shrewd back room deals in Washington to the deplorable conditions of men toiling in the oil fields of the Persian Gulf, the movie offered depth in its storyline and characters.

The inhumanity of big business and power politics is an important theme in Syriana. On the one hand, it shows the compassionate side of the Arab people, and on the other it shows how even the “civilized” can be seduced by large sums of money.

I sure hope it wins a couple of Oscars this year
        For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

u know what's a shocker... i just watched syriana last week and im gonna watch munich soon...prolly next weekend...n interesting u bring both of em at the same time....i liked syriana...i second what you said about the movie...im lookin forward to munich now....no clue how that's gonna be

Comment

Umar , Galaxy

Do post review of Munich
            Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

Working...
            X