Tharpakar se Rohi Tak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tharpakar se Rohi Tak

Begins showing in America this Saturday. Its a reality show - trekking through southern Pakistan. And the host is female
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Re: Tharpakar se Rohi Tak

arey feminist apko kitni baar samjhaya hai dont start off a topic sooo bluntly as if everyone knows what you're talking about.
    America is the kind of country that impeaches a president for screwing his intern - not for screwing his country.

Comment

Its a reality travelling/trek show with trekker Raheela Gul as the host. She takes the viewer thru various cities and villages, and historic sites/tourist sites in Sindh. Tharpakar is a place, and so is Rohi, hence the name of the show. It came Saturday evening, and repeated 10:30 a.m. eastern US time on Sunday.

The first episode basically was an introduction. NOthing special. They are leaving karachi and are heading for the first town : Mithi.

Its on GEO.

Comment

oh goodey!!!!... a female host for the show.
        hamein to apno ne loota gheron mein kahan dam tha....mera scooter wajja wahaan jahaaN rashh kamm tha......

Comment

Its not just that she is a host. She is a trekker. It means she goes around in trekking gear and is not accompanied by men of her family, and she is independent and doesn't mind chomping on some chicken leg with some other na-mehram guys in the middle of a village that looks at her like she's lost her mind.

Comment

Oh COMON! Its on tonite. Someone had better watch it.

Comment

Unfortunately the hostess Rahila is no longer with us anymore..she is one of the victims of the margilla Towers tragedy of Oct 8 earth quake..
              "Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never."

Comment

^^ yeah, that's exactly what I was going to post here.
                The best loved by God are those that are rich, yet have the humility of the poor, and those that are poor and have the magnanimity of the rich.

Saadi Sherazi

Comment

she was such a toughie!
                  "Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never."

Comment

Originally posted by Ghazala Nasir
                    Unfortunately the hostess Rahila is no longer with us anymore..she is one of the victims of the margilla Towers tragedy of Oct 8 earth quake..
                    omg its so sad when someone you know passes away. Not that i knew her but still.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghazala Nasir
                      oh that is so sad not that I was following the show but may her soul rest in peace.

Comment

ya i watched the show... and may her soul rest in peace... made me reall sad!!

Comment

Yeah it is sad.

This past week's episode was a repeat of the first one. Nothing new.

Comment

Working...
                          X