Ash and Abhi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ash and Abhi

So apparently Rani M. just wasn't good enough to become a Bachchan bahu.
    Rumour has it that Jaya and Ash's mummy have met and compared kundlees for the two hit actors and have encouraged a more permanent relationship.

Being on the sets of Umrao Jaan, Abhi and Ash have reportedly gotten close.....SMSing back and forth and all.....

Re: Ash and Abhi

Sounds like rumour. Ash doesnt have what it takes to be Bachchans. She is too superficial and flashy for their taste. Even after getting so much publicity she is still a media-whore which doesnt fit into Bachchan's lifestyle.I doubt it will materialize. Also, wasnt she going out with Vivek Oberoi.
    Rani could have been a great fit. Kajol would have been best but she is taken.

Just my 2 cents.
    Its 5-0-1 in worldcup.
    Its good to be world champions again.
    And we though Aussies were invincible.

Comment

I'd prefer to marry Rani than Ash......
      Geo aur Jeenay Do

Comment

Originally posted by coolmunda_2000
        Yes ..but she may not..
        Its 5-0-1 in worldcup.
        Its good to be world champions again.
        And we though Aussies were invincible.

Comment

then we'll have a forced marriage
          Geo aur Jeenay Do

Comment

Ash is also 5 years older than ABhi

Comment

Age doesnt matter but sometime's i think does she really want marry someone? With Salman Khan she blow the wedding off or something
              dont know why becoz Aish mom said Salman is Muslim and Aish ofcours Hindu
              something like that what i've heard. And now with Vivek.
              I think she have something like Marriage Fobia.
              Ya Nabi Salaam Alaika Ya Rasool Salaam Alaika Ya Habib Salaam Alaika.

Comment

Asha and hit actor???? come on!
                She is all hyped and nothing else.
                Abhi should marry her, when he and his dad can dance with her in those short clothes, why can't he marry her?
                charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
                zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

Believe me....I don't think Ash has what it takes to be a part of the Bachchan clan.....she's way too superficial......and yes, Kajol would have been a good choice.....but Rani wasn't bad either. (Rani and Abhi would have looked like Amit and Jaya of yesteryear)

It's just something that I read and thought would pass along......

And yes....Ash and Vivek is a much better match. He needs the glory and she can provide the glam......who cares about old-age?

Comment

Originally posted by coolmunda_2000
                    abay....she's mine and only mine.
                    If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone. Michael Corleone

Comment

I like Ash .... I don't think the Bachans are all that. I find it hard not to believe everything Parveen Bobby said about Amitabh. I wouldn't be surprised if he really did have an affair with her.
                      Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

awww.. noooo.. they made such a cute couple in bunty and bubbly... ash is wayyyy too mature for abhi.. rani aur abhi ki forced marriage kerwado
                        standing alone on a street of broken dreams

Comment

hehehe......rani aur abhi ki forced marriage.....aaj kal yeh forced marriage ka bahot riwaaj chal raha hai.......

and yes....I do believe that the Parveen Babi/Amitabh B. affair happened......but I haven't read what she's said......do tell Mehnaz.....do

Comment

Abhishake is linked w/ every 3rd actress. From Karisma to Rani to Aish. Wonder who is next.

Comment

^ Just like to add back then, Abhishek and Karisma were very close to marrying but Babita sahiba effed up the moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X