TUM KAHAN HUM KAHAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TUM KAHAN HUM KAHAN

so who is watchina this new drama on GEO TUM KAHAN HUM KAHAN?
    Life is like cotton- Don't make it heavier by sinking it in Water of Sorrow, but make it lighter by letting it blow in the Wind of Joy!!!

Re: TUM KAHAN HUM KAHAN

huh
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

it is looking very good one of the best dramas ive seen latly.

Comment

I guess we are not getting it in the US yet.

Comment

hai na its like the best eva :love:
          Originally posted by stump
          it is looking very good one of the best dramas ive seen latly.
          Life is like cotton- Don't make it heavier by sinking it in Water of Sorrow, but make it lighter by letting it blow in the Wind of Joy!!!

Comment

we are not getting it in usa but i saw a lil part of it in one show called sab bata doon, in which they kinda gave a recap of the drama but i think it was stupid to show us the recap thingy since we havn't even seen the drama yet or even heard about it.
            geo need to be more orginized

Comment

i am i am i am i am..!!

too bad it's only half hour..no lemme say 20 minutes widout commercial break..
              ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

haan na recap main main bhi 3 min guzar dete hain sirf 17min ka drama bachta hai and love this drama so much k mea dil chahta hai ek he din main dekh daloun :love:
                Originally posted by ~*Lay-D Honey*~
                i am i am i am i am..!!

too bad it's only half hour..no lemme say 20 minutes widout commercial break..

Comment

^
                  ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

OMG, i have watched all the 7/8 episodes so far and its amazing, ive never had this muhc interest in a drama before, this drama is amazing i am watching every bit and every second of it with keen interest.

jaweid fazil has done it again and showed why he is a magic man and the best director in the business.

Comment

u guys are making me so jealous, cuz i wanna watch that drama *snif* *snif*

Comment

i also like the title song..

Comment

aijazz aslum makes a good villain, looks like fazil saab has got the real talent out of him just like he got nadeem saabs talents out of him the 70s.
                          first he played a bad husbad in mehndi, then a brilliant villain in halaat and now the villain in love in tkhk, hes a superb villian. him and jaweid fazil make an excellent combination.

Comment

who is acting in it besides Aijaz Aslam and what's the story? I wonder if it is like mehndi with all that unnecessary melodrama.

Comment

well my sis and khala had been wwatching the drama lately and i have been able to get a view of it a couple of times....think its a mixture of indi old dramas..
                              {{{{{{{{{MEIN HOON JO MEIN HOON}}}}}}}}}

Comment

Working...
                              X