Us Paar - Telefilm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Us Paar - Telefilm

Did anyone see this past Saturday's telefilm?

Nadia Hussain was the main lead. Forgot what the guy's name is - but he's all over the place in dramas. I dont know why - he can't act that well.

It was about the honor killings occurring in Pakistan. The drama took place in what seemed like a south Punjab village (?)

I think it was well done. Producer was erum-bint-shahid. Good producer.

Erm...

some side notes - the supporting actor and actress - they play the friends of the girl and guy - they were pretty good in their performances...actually better than the main lead female and male...

I'm convinced that most of these directors are casting actors/actresses that just look good or are modelling. Meanwhile, actors and actresses that can really act are getting screwed in the process.
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Re: Us Paar - Telefilm

Women want a lot of things frm one man...conversely men want one thing frm a lot of women...

Comment

WHAT? nadia in a telefilm? :love: missed it! was this on geo?
      America is the kind of country that impeaches a president for screwing his intern - not for screwing his country.

Comment

In UK they showed the one with Samina Peerzada and Ahmed Jehangzeb.. the ending was really sad
        Geo aur Jeenay Do

Comment

It was OK PCG. I couldn't watch it mainly because of the bad acting.

Comment

Erum Bint Shahid was Samina Peerzada's assistant director on Inteha -- so it kind of figures. I wanna watch this telefilm!
            the resident cinema geek

Comment

^ I think she is Salman Shahid's daughter?? She is producing "Bano ke phehchano' on Geo as well.

Comment

she basically produces every other drama of GEO tv. Just check the credit at the end of the show.

Comment

I liked Mahnoor...really well directed.
                  Geo aur Jeenay Do

Comment

Working...
                  X