VH1 never ceases to amaze me.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VH1 never ceases to amaze me.....

How do they get away with putting a show about finding a Male Stripper on the air? Do people really like this crap?

If this is what American entertainment has come to, then I feel bad for the kids of the present, and the future.
    If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone. Michael Corleone

Re: VH1 never ceases to amaze me.....

MTV, Vh1 they've all gone down the toilet... not that they were that great to begin with..but even I get sick looking at that stuff. :yukh:
    The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

umm! Its just a show.. If you dont like it! flip the channel.. I am sure you have plenty of other choices...

Comment

VH1 is cool, i like most of their shows, don't hate!

Comment

I love the 90s!

Comment

You know, I say this article in the times about Mtv India, and said Strings were and Indian Band!! Not really relevant but boy does that piss me off...

Comment

VH1, MTV all can go to HELL! our IM totally ROCKS!!
              the resident cinema geek

Comment

the resident cinema geek

Comment

yeah where are they heading.. Though my siblings do watch the celebrity profiles at times
                  Khudi koh kar buland itna, Kay har takdeer say pehlay, Khuda banday seh khud puchaay... bataaaa... teri raaza kya hay ?!? - ALLAMA IQBAL

Comment

^ i do too
                    sometimes their shows r nice...like Plastic surgery obession, it changed my view on cosm surgery
                    Disclemer: I mispel al i watn

Comment

at least you have these channels. all i have are local channels and ary and geo.

Comment

I wish we had a purely music channel which played music videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Rukhsarbibi
                          I wish we had a purely music channel which played music videos.
                          MTV 2?
                          Wild Thing, You Make My Heart Sing

Comment

Originally posted by Shakuntala Devi
                            VH1 is cool, i like most of their shows, don't hate!
                            I agree. I like VH1 a lot, although I haven't caught this show. They tend to do a lot of good shows and documentaries, i.e. I love the 70s-90s and lots of behind the scenes type of shows. I like it.
                            Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by MehnazQ
                              I agree. I like VH1 a lot, although I haven't caught this show. They tend to do a lot of good shows and documentaries, i.e. I love the 70s-90s and lots of behind the scenes type of shows. I like it.
                              I don't know. I like the concept, but they just ruin it by having their "comedians" mock everything they talk about in that particular year. It is one thing if they were actually funny, but their commentary/humor is just absolutely atrocious and annoying. They also fail miserably when attempting to incorporate sarcasm into their jokes. I guess the fact that I've never heard of these comics before should have been a tip-off..
                              If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone. Michael Corleone

Comment

Working...
                              X