2 young pathans 4rom peshawar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 young pathans 4rom peshawar.

i was wondering if any of u guys have heard of the 2 young lads from peshawar aged between 8 -9 respectively, who have achieved worldwide acclaim for their qawaali's? 1 of the boys has lost his legs due to leukemia i think, but still hasn't lost his himat, which is gr8 2 see.

i heard a track of their's in pashto i think it was and they were brilliant, obviously had no idea wat they were saying, but whatever they were saying felt really rhythmic.

word has it, they have sold 10k video cd's in pak alone and their popularity is on the rise abroad. if any 1 here can c where i'm coming from then plz, let me know if u have any of their kalam, i would like 2 listen to it.

phanx guys.

Re: 2 young pathans 4rom peshawar.

I think I heard, but very short article.. WH are these boys and why havent we seen them yet?

Comment

Its sucks that most Pashthun singers go unknown unless they sing in Punjabi and Urdu.. VERY unfortunate...

Comment

these 2 young lads were singing in pashto yaar

Comment

Originally posted by PaKpatriot1
          Its sucks that most Pashthun singers go unknown unless they sing in Punjabi and Urdu.. VERY unfortunate...
          Hey i think it's got to do with the fact that the music they make in Pashto is not very palatable for the Pakistani urban audience -- i mean look at Arabic music, even that has found a certain amount of listerners, so why can't the pashtos do it? They gotta innovate and package their music well with all the vdos inorder to get noticed.
          the resident cinema geek

Comment

Thats true, that song "la shakhee khabur tho kammez thoor malla rora" well its something like that, got rather famous. Even I know the lyrics and its the only song I know..

Comment

Working...
            X