Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MaaN Ho To Aisi

Woman sends fiancÚ and son on sex trip!

Singer and TV presenter Coleen Nolan, has arranged for her son, Shane Jr, as well as her fiancÚ, Ray Fensome, to have sex with prostitutes.

40-year old Coleen made the shocking arrangement for her son as a reward for passing his GCS examination. She even admitted that she had no qualms about sending Ray on a sex trip to Amsterdam as long as he told her all the intimate details.

"I said, 'Ray will have to go with you' and he said, 'Well then, Ray might sleep with a prostitute too'," she told ITV1's Loose Women show.

"I said, 'Oh, that's all right, it's only a prostitute'. I wouldn't throw away the father of my children and all that for the sake of lads being lads", she was quoted by The Mirror, as saying.

Talking to her co-presenters, Coleen who is also a mother to Jack, aged 13 and Circa, aged 4 even acknowledged that she was a little bit kinky.

"As long as he comes back and tells me about it. I'm not joking, I'd love it. There's something a little bit kinky about me."

Re: MaaN Ho To Aisi

:yukh: :yukh:
    If u have nothing to do..........
    ...........then don't do it here!!

-unknown

Comment

Ranjhan, did you just switch back into kinky mode after your sojourn in mullah-land?
      I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

aww she spoils them TOO much

Comment

uhhhh.....OOKKK

Comment

shane richie her ex {alfie from 'tenders} is kicking off after hearing about this indirectly.

Comment

Working...
            X