X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ellen degeneres & her to be wife.

[thumb=H]capt.nytf1060521020619966_7707113.JPG[/thumb]
    DeGeneres: 'De Rossi is forever'

American comedienne Ellen DeGeneres is convinced new girlfriend Portia De Rossi is 'the one' after several broken relationships.

The chat show host, who won a handful of Daytime Emmy Awards on Friday, ended her four-year relationship with photographer Alexandra Hedison to be with De Rossi in December.

DeGeneres high-profile coupling with Anne Heche ended in 2000, when the Psycho actress left the comic for cameraman Coley Laffoon - now her husband.

DeGeneres gushes to America's Allure magazine: "I pray that Portia and I are together the rest of our lives.

"I never thought my life would have turned out this way. To have money. Or to have a gorgeous girlfriend. I just feel so lucky with everything in my life right now."
    Don't tell me any of your secrets...even if i am asking you...i would never keep it a secret.

Re: Ellen degeneres & her to be wife.

What has gone wrong with the world these days? It seems like same sex marriage has become the new fad or perhaps some sort of a trend.

Jis ko dekho issi chakkar mai para hooa hai.

Comment

some people are just so weird.

what I find even more weird is why homosexuals are so adamant about everyone "knowing" what's going on in their sex lives. Its as if to say "Hey look, I'm gay - see - do you see - hey are u noticing? Hey, can I please have your attention..."

I dont really understand it much.
      I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

No way! :-O
        Save Pakistan.

Comment

I guess Ellen was teh first official lesbian celebrity in US ..... heard it long time ago. [size=2][/size]
          How much wood would a wood chuck chuck .. if a wood chuck would chuck wood

Comment

Hmm.. her future wife lookin better then her LOL!!!!!!!!!
            Ya Nabi Salaam Alaika Ya Rasool Salaam Alaika Ya Habib Salaam Alaika.

Comment

Originally posted by PyariCgudia
              some people are just so weird.

what I find even more weird is why homosexuals are so adamant about everyone "knowing" what's going on in their sex lives. Its as if to say "Hey look, I'm gay - see - do you see - hey are u noticing? Hey, can I please have your attention..."

I dont really understand it much.
              i knooow!

Comment

Another famous gay couple in the Industry includes Rosie O'Donnell and Kelli Carpenter O'Donnell.........Both made news last year when they married in feb 2004..
                [thumb=H]wls_022604_gay_st19966_2615204.JPG[/thumb]

Rosie O'Donnell marries girlfriend

February 26, 2004 (SAN FRANCISCO) O'Donnell announced her planned wedding to Kelli Carpenter on ABC News' "Good Morning America," just two days after President Bush called for a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage.

O'Donnell said she decided to marry Carpenter, a former dancer and marketing director at Nickelodeon, during her recent trial in New York over the now-defunct magazine Rosie.

"We applied for spousal privilege and were denied it by the state. As a result, everything that I said to Kelli, every letter that I wrote her, every e-mail, every correspondence and conversation was entered into the record," O'Donnell said.

O'Donnell and Carpenter, who have four children together, walked hand in hand down the grand marble staircase in the rotunda to thunderous applause from hundreds of spectators who came to witness the city's first celebrity same-sex wedding. O'Donnell was wearing a powder-blue blazer, black shirt and black pants; Carpenter wore a gray pantsuit.
                Last edited by Goliko; May 29, 2005, 12:25 PM.
                Don't tell me any of your secrets...even if i am asking you...i would never keep it a secret.

Comment

Originally posted by PyariCgudia

what I find even more weird is why homosexuals are so adamant about everyone "knowing" what's going on in their sex lives. Its as if to say "Hey look, I'm gay - see - do you see - hey are u noticing? Hey, can I please have your attention...
                  So heterosexual people are not adamant about their sex lives? Its everywhere you see.

Good luck to Ellen, I really like her stand up.

Comment

Sick!
                    If u have nothing to do..........
                    ...........then don't do it here!!

-unknown

Comment

Working...
                    X