Orlando Bloom..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orlando Bloom..!

My favorite actor and favorite hottie of course Who else likes him!? And what are some of your favorite movies of his.? I love 'em all. But top 3 favorite are All 3 LOTR, POTC and The Calcium Kid.

PS. My username is also related to him, his cute dog's name is Sidi Yeah I'm crazy I know. hehe..

Re: Orlando Bloom..!

Originally posted by Sidi
    My favorite actor and favorite hottie of course Who else likes him!? And what are some of your favorite movies of his.? I love 'em all. But top 3 favorite are All 3 LOTR, POTC and The Calcium Kid.

PS. My username is also related to him, his cute dog's name is Sidi Yeah I'm crazy I know. hehe..

i am not really his fan like you are , lekin yeah, he is a very good actor indeed
    his films are very cool as well,
    and i must say, he is the most handsome gora i have ever seen
    matlab doosre sare goray actors aise hi hain, yeh ek hai jo dekhne layak hai
    Pakfauj ka Sipahi

Imandaar Banda

Comment

Originally posted by Bedouin

he is a very good actor indeed
      his films are very cool as well,
      and i must say, he is the most handsome gora i have ever seen
      matlab doosre sare goray actors aise hi hain, yeh ek hai jo dekhne layak hai
      Very true:biggthumb Though I also think David Beckham is hot! And many other gorays, as a matter of fact I like gorays more than pakis or others yeah bad me I know lol Just my taste though and born and raised in Denmark too so.. Only male pakistani celeb I think is hot is the very very hot Ali Zafar and a good singer too of course!

Comment

orlando bloom.. 1 word.. no 2 words..VERY HOT..!
        ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lay-D Honey*~
          orlando bloom.. 1 word.. no 2 words..VERY HOT..!
          Yup:love:

Just felt like posting a pic or 2 hope it's ok, this isn't the Image Section but..

Look at him! Yummy.! lol

[thumb=H]56428353_9315795.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=H]5274873728353_9315795.JPG[/thumb]
          Last edited by Sidi; May 26, 2005, 01:04 PM.

Comment

omg...sidi! the first pic! thanks for it!!! :love:

I think he is the No.1 hottie! hand down. absolutely wubed him Pirates of the Carribean. Cried out in indignation that he was portrayed as the Paris who is a sissy in Troy. And i can go on and on and on...
            \_o_ Guiltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
            -\_/|
            -/-\ -
            and then Buffy staked Edward and the Winchesters SAWED OFF HIS SPARKLY HEAD WITH A MACHETE and set him on fire to finish it. The End.

Comment

I love him. His movies are good too. Yes, I actually liked Kingdom of Heaven, not just for him though. I liked him best in Pirates of the Caribbean and LOTR. :love:
              Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

omg, you named yourself after his dog? Now that's dedication! Yes, I am a fan. Love him in LOTR and Pirates.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidi
                  Yup:love:

Just felt like posting a pic or 2 hope it's ok, this isn't the Image Section but..

Look at him! Yummy.! lol

[thumb=H]56428353_9315795.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=H]5274873728353_9315795.JPG[/thumb]
                  sighzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :love:
                  Pakfauj ka Sipahi

Imandaar Banda

Comment

Originally posted by Chandbeti
                    omg, you named yourself after his dog? Now that's dedication! Yes, I am a fan. Love him in LOTR and Pirates.
                    YupHaha ... I also did it cause my real name Nabila was taken of course it's a pakistani forum lol.

Comment

Uhhh.... he's Ok
                      Ya Nabi Salaam Alaika Ya Rasool Salaam Alaika Ya Habib Salaam Alaika.

Comment

hes not all that
                        Disclemer: I mispel al i watn

Comment

he's a cool fellow
                          I'm sweet like honey, but sting like a bee!

It is better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not...

Comment

Oh please, why look at him when there is Depp candy on the screen?
                            rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Comment

Depp is gorgeous too and probably one of the best, if not THE best actor right now! But Orlando is number 1 for me:love:

Comment

Working...
                              X