Rani & Pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rani & Pakistan

I wonder how long she will have to wait for an invitation...

RANI: I SHALL ACT TILL I BREATHE
    By Eye TV India Bureau

Bollywood's bee queen Rani Mukherjee who has given several consecutive hits in the recent past has announced that she will never quit acting until she lives. So, she will continue to act even after her marriage. However, she is not going to marry for the next two years, as she needs to devote herself fully to her profession. Yes, she is happy with the positive response to her films by the audience, especially to her Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Black' and Yash Chopra's 'Veer-Zaara'. Her expectations from her forthcoming 'Bunty Aur Babli' satarring Bachchans and 'Paheli' opposite Shah Rukh Khan are equally high.

Despite this she has not yet reached the zenith, she feels. Her recent meeting with Pak President General Musharraf at his official dinner and the interest shown by the first family of Pakistan in her performance have added to her status in the industry. She is anxiously awaiting the official invitation to visit Pakistan. When persistently asked by the media about her relationship with Abhishek and becoming the bahu of the Bachchan family, she said, " Both of us are good friends, and know each other as actors."

Re: Rani & Pakistan

Thats another reason I have stopped watching Indian movies. Ugly duckling + phati howi awaaz!

charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
    zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

I thought Preti Zinta was called ugly duck? Lets just leave this alone. Kuch pagaloon ki ideals hoon gi.
      [ M ] - Awesome Wedding Photographer + Videographer in Canada

Comment

Originally posted by smooth_guy
        Thats another reason I have stopped watching Indian movies. Ugly duckling + phati howi awaaz!

she's one of the talented ones....even better than aishwariya rai. I've got used her her awaaz...it's not that bad.
        Geo aur Jeenay Do

Comment

depending on her role.. her voice can be quite husky - she suited it when she did veer-zaara
          Mill ke sab matam-e-shabbir karo..

Comment

^ quite hsuky..? its 2 husky.. her voice is sooooooo annoying..
            ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lay-D Honey*~
              ^ quite hsuky..? its 2 husky.. her voice is sooooooo annoying..
              arre na she has a cool voice :elmo:
              Pakfauj ka Sipahi

Imandaar Banda

Comment

Originally posted by Mem Saab
                depending on her role.. her voice can be quite husky - she suited it when she did veer-zaara

2 husky or 3 husky........I said phati howi awaz, that explains it. Simple!

Husky voice is different. It suites some people. But hers is simple phati howi awaz, like when the drum skin is ripped and you still beat it. Plus she is not reasonable enough (let alone beautiful) to be on silver screen. Same goes for maasi Aishwariya. I hate when bechara hero is made to sing song to praise Rani's beauty on screen.
                charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
                zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

Originally posted by Bedouin
                  arre na she has a cool voice :elmo:
                  u really should check ur ears..
                  ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lay-D Honey*~
                    u really should check ur ears..
                    Check bhi karwaye,
                    Eardrops bhi milein,
                    Unko use bhi kiya,
                    And still find her voice cool :elmo:
                    Pakfauj ka Sipahi

Imandaar Banda

Comment

Working...