Tom Cruise on Oprah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom Cruise on Oprah

This Monday, he was on Oprah. As usual he came to talk about his new film out in June 29 but this time I found it quite disturbing and bizzare.

It was like Tom was on something. Literally jumping all over the sofa and then jumping to the floor and doing this fist pumping thing. Practically wrestling with Oprah. Not being able to recall how he and Katie met. Mistakenly calling katie "nic", not once, but twice. When asked about his children, he was like, oh that's right, I have kids, ok right. Getting spielberg to say (via video) "this time it's real" or something like that. Bringing Katie out onstage at the end of the show and she looked absolutely terrified and like "who are you".

It was just off the charts strange, and disturbing.
    If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone. Michael Corleone

Re: Tom Cruise on Oprah

interesting.. i wanna see
    happy happy happy... happy happy happy

Comment

[thumb=H]tomoprahexalting3er18751_2608123.JPG[/thumb]

"I'm in Love"

[thumb=H]tomoprahfight31gw18751_7885824.JPG[/thumb]

"Wanna Sumo, Oprah?"
      If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone. Michael Corleone

Comment

some people are soo wierd
        happy happy happy... happy happy happy

Comment

ya I saw that Operah too. I never thought about Tom Cruise I was like ok he is just an actor. But after watching that show I was like wow he is amazing. Not cuz his looks but the respect he has for women and just people in general. He is very giving and caring. I was amazed. Yeah he did go a little pagal on Operah show. I think Katie did some jadu on him. Ussay pyaar hogaya hai tho wo sub ko dekhana chah tha hai is may kya hai... Its just expressing urself.
          Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
          Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
          Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

^ Maybe it is some kaala jaadu

Comment

oh i missed it! i dont think it was on in uk?
              If u have nothing to do..........
              ...........then don't do it here!!

-unknown

Comment

lol at Katie being a jadugaar

Comment

Yeah i happen to see it too....and you are right he kind of over did it. I guess you can't blame the guy he is very happy in love. Its all fine as long as it is not phony like others and he plans to marry her . At first i was disgusted when i heard about them dating..becuz she is soo younger than him in age and also she is almost my age lol 42 is old budhaa...but khair he still looks good.

Comment

Tommy boy has been in love with many women, you've to admit that. But since you brought up the age issue, last October Katie actually said in some teen magazine that when she was growing up she imagined herself marrying Tom Cruise. She was only 8 when he was doing Top Gun, how weird is that?

A smitten Cruise prompts Winfrey to repeat, ''You're gone!''

''I've known Tom a long time, and he has always been so private. I've never seen him like this before -- he's gone,'' Winfrey says.

Comment

You know what, I was actually embarrassed watching him act like that. Anyway he's happy good for both of them, I hope it lasts this.

Now we need to get Brad and Jen back together, sighz.

Comment

Working...
                      X