meera! /Meera goes dare-bare (merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meera! /Meera goes dare-bare (merged)

what is she upto...huh! u guyz must have knew about her recent bollywood movie "NAZZAR"...!u know wat humaree pakistanee actresses kee yahee problem main india kai kisi show main kiya chaleen gaeen samjhtee hain kai pata nahee kitna bara teer maar liaa hai...ya koun saa oscar award mil gaya aik film offer huee aur woh bhee aisay indian director sai who is a big jerk...his films r worthless...its nothing in it accept those yukhy kinda sexual scenes n' filthy romance scenes no story no nothing...!aur humaree yeah azeem lollywood actress ..i jus can't get it is nai kiya soch kar uskee film main act kiya...aur woh bhee aisa kai ...i think we aal pakistanis should humiliate her...! aur iska pakistan main aana tou ban kar dena chaiay! last night i was watching an indian chit chat program us main indian anchor nai pata hai meera ka ziakar kin alfaaz main kiya keh rahee thee kai "AAKJ KAL MEERA KEE NAZZAR HAI BOLLYWOOD PAR"...yaar itnee bestee! afterall she's reperesenting our country n' probably our culture butttt....aur haan usnay yeah bhee jaah(dat indian anchor) keh meera ziada tar indian dresses yaani saariaan waghaira pehanna pasand kartee hain..n' i was like i would beeta have killed her aggar merey saamney hotee tou! 'caz aik dafa usnay pakisatna mai interview main kaha tha kai she jus love to wear shalwaar kammez aur koi dress tou mujhay pasand hee nahee hai woee na bak bak karte hai saalee :bash: aue mohtarma jo angraizee bol rahee the us interview main gosh ....me n' n' my family really enjoyed dat pakistani xcent angraizee ...she reaally SUCKS...!
    Last edited by Sohaib; May 23, 2005, 04:03 PM.
    HE ASKED ME WHO IS MORE IMPORTANT TO U? "ME" OR UR "LIFE" I REPLIED MY LIFE.HE WENT AWAY WITHOUT KNOWING DAT HE WAS MA LIFE!

V DUNE OVA' TAKE
    V JUS TAKE OVA'

Re: meera *****!

I guess you didn't read the announcements.
    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    - Robert McCloskey

Comment

naee tou i really didn't ..will u plz like to tell me about which announcement u r talking?
      HE ASKED ME WHO IS MORE IMPORTANT TO U? "ME" OR UR "LIFE" I REPLIED MY LIFE.HE WENT AWAY WITHOUT KNOWING DAT HE WAS MA LIFE!

V DUNE OVA' TAKE
      V JUS TAKE OVA'

Comment

Click here
        The will of Allah will not take you where the Grace of Allah will not protect you.

Comment

Re: meera!

ehhh!!!...wateva ...but i dune really think dat such kind of female celebrities deserve some respect or stuff ...'caz they r worthless :yukh: ...!itnee izzat ...irritating me yaar! oh sorry sorry phir itna khuch keh dia in azeem actress kai barey mai...

V DUNE OVA' TAKE
          V JUS TAKE OVA'

Comment

yeah i agree, sCoRpIoN bAbe, she should be publically ridiculed, its sick!
            If u have nothing to do..........
            ...........then don't do it here!!

-unknown

Comment

I'v never seen such a pathetic excuse of humanity....Her interview was on today and she made a mockery of her status as a woman. "Oh Y is there Pakistan and India... They shud both be one nation... Y do people call Pakistan pakistan? dont they know we are one nation........" wt the heck! A true ignorant selfless jerk.

Even a biggest Joke! Her so-called true admirers Indians are also criticizing her. If one person cant b true 2 her own identity hw can she b loyal 2 sme1 else. A true Joke
              Those who can't duck think Shoiab Chucks....

Comment

the lousiest thing i heard from her the other day:

i am just 23 right now....

Women want a lot of things frm one man...conversely men want one thing frm a lot of women...

Comment

^ osay poochna tha na ke since when

Comment

Wow you girls are so *****y and judgemental
                    The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Originally posted by pardesi kuri

yeah, they never go over 25!!!!

even though she looks a good ol' ripe, 32
                      If u have nothing to do..........
                      ...........then don't do it here!!

-unknown

Comment

oye yar....ye kuryaan to larkon se bhi zayada buree tarha zaleel kerti hain dusron ko...

mein ne koi interview to nai dekha.....but i am pretty darn sure, if some bunch'a ladies are tryin' to redicule her,, she must have deserved it!!!!

go ladies!!!!

Comment

we have to be "*****y" in some infact SUCH cases darling...!

V DUNE OVA' TAKE
                          V JUS TAKE OVA'

Comment

Originally posted by pardesi kuri

So what ???

Ismain hansny wali kia baat hai ?

Anyone said anything bad about meera, tu chaprair mardoonga

Bat tameez
                            Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

Last edited by sCoRpIoN bAbe; May 24, 2005, 02:40 PM.

V DUNE OVA' TAKE
                              V JUS TAKE OVA'

Comment

Working...
                              X