Kya kool hai hum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kya kool hai hum

I love that song and the dancing is great, the movie itself is really funny but very sexual at the same time. Its a comedy and i think its worth a watch.
    /
    \
    /
    \
    kya kya kya kool hai hum!! hum main bara hai dum!!
    Give Credit Where Its Due

Re: Kya kool hai hum

^ if this one is another one like 'Masti' then don't watch it with family!
    Geo aur Jeenay Do

Comment

its a hillarious movie! But there are a lot of sexual jokes so i would suggest not to watch it with your family...but its an excellent movie to watch it with your friends!
      Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege - Joseph Stallin.

Comment

utterly potty humor...no subtlety! i did not like it...
        I like God but not his/her fan boys.

Comment

Originally posted by coolmunda_2000
          ^ if this one is another one like 'Masti' then don't watch it with family!
          i watched masti with ma mother n we both were like..
          n now she also wanna watch Kya Kool Hain Hum..
          ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

I Watch both "Masti" & "Kya kool Hain Hum" Yesterday ... 2nd time

Masti .. lili doohd ..... is kay hain teen dif .. suwad .. hahahaha

KKHH ... toooooooooooooooooba toooooooooooooooba .. good movie .. but alone
            Mac Pro (16 cores / Late 2010) with 27" LED cinema display | 15" Mac book pro (early 2011) | iPhone 4 (16GB) | Apple TV 2

Comment

some scenes were good...like when a police man is taking videos of tushar kapoor and tushar after seeing a girl is touching his privates in a very vulgar manner (but actually there is a cigarette butt in his pants)...thats scene was good...also the scene in which tushar kapoor is playing with the cat is also good...other than some hilarious moments the film was so so...
              Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy.

Comment

it was a good funny film

Comment

I was laughing my a55 off
                  You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Comment

i watched it some days ago..
                    ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

Working...
                    X