Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

This is the only show that i can watch for hours.. if i ever have that much time..

CRACKs me up Everytime.. Will smith is hillarious. wouldn't yall agree
    Khudi koh kar buland itna, Kay har takdeer say pehlay, Khuda banday seh khud puchaay... bataaaa... teri raaza kya hay ?!? - ALLAMA IQBAL

Re: Fresh Prince of Bel Air

it was back then when i was a kid.. if i watch it now.. its so boring and lame
    and wsup with the clothing ! were the early 90's really that ugly !
    standing alone on a street of broken dreams

Comment

Yeah i like that show 2
      Ya Nabi Salaam Alaika Ya Rasool Salaam Alaika Ya Habib Salaam Alaika.

Comment

yeah i miss the show, it was loads of fun. Will Smith's title song was cool too.

Comment

ma favorite show evah.. doesn't matter i've seen the whole series 1000 times.. it stayez 2 good..
          ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

great show, it still is funny.

Comment

I still know the opening lyrics by heart. I loved this show. I really liked the woman who played the original role of Aunt Viv, I didn't like her replacement all that much.
              Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

I soo agree....if i happen to catch it on TV....i have to watch the whole show...even though i have seen it before many times....it never gets old.

Comment

khawateen yeah u must not get the humour since your old now hehe j/k

Almost everyone that i know loves this show.. you can watch the same episode over and over and still its funny.. I guess we can apply the term Old is gold to FPBA...

oh yeah one episode that i can still vividly recall is when Will and Carlton, have an accident and Carlton forgot to put the insurance sticker on his car.. they end up getting stuck on a mountain or hill and the funniest part is when Will starts to sing with his echoes. Heidi Heidi Heidi Hooo... lol anyone seen that episode?
                  Last edited by Sayonee; May 22, 2005, 10:52 PM.
                  Khudi koh kar buland itna, Kay har takdeer say pehlay, Khuda banday seh khud puchaay... bataaaa... teri raaza kya hay ?!? - ALLAMA IQBAL

Comment

i love this show, the best family sitcom EVER!

Comment

that chicks pretty hot whats her face.. the elder sister. oh yeah hillary
                      Yaad aaiy jo dard ki raat may, jis ki baat ho apni har baat may.

Comment

i love it!

Comment

haha! Love it to the core. It will never run out of style.

Sayonee: I love the episode you mentioned. And there's other one where Will and His cousin are dancing on a stage, because they are out of money to go back home or something. Friggim hilarious!

Comment

Jump on it...jump on it...
                            I think i have seen every single episode.
                            Wild Thing, You Make My Heart Sing

Comment

I watched that show for Carlton. One of my most favorite TV characters alongwith Costanza and Kramer.

Comment

Working...
                              X