Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Guppies - a reminder

Asalaamu- Alaikum guppies,

There has been a rather disturbing trend of late in SS. Guppies apparently have no problem in calling female celebrities variuos derogatory names. Freedom of opinion and speech is fine but this should not go over board at all.

We as moderators do not have to remind you of the fact that our religion asks us to give utmost respect to females. If in your opinion a certain individual does not deserve any respect, so be it but do NOT stoop to such low levels where you resort to such behavior. It's not reflective of your otherwise great character, I'm sure.

Thank you!
    Save Pakistan.

Re: For Guppies - a reminder

Sehar, your post comes across as if it is ok to call derogatory names to male guppies.
    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    - Robert McCloskey

Comment

She is referring to female "celebrities". Except you, ahmadjee, we can't lay claim to many male celebrities.
      "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Oh sorry, I didn't read it right. My bad.
        I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
        - Robert McCloskey

Comment

exactly.... now tell them not to misbehave with me
          Wonder this time where she's gone,wonder if she's gone to stay
          Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,and this house just ain't no home
          anytime she goes away.

Comment

Good move Seher, but it would be more appropriate if this is applicable to ALL celebs.

Some distasteful comments at male celebs from certain people include words like below... They should be removed too...

babboons, hakla, chor ki ulaad, bhindians, hijra, gaylord...

Comment

charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
              zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

Nobody dare call dadi Anjuman fat!
                Yaad aaiy jo dard ki raat may, jis ki baat ho apni har baat may.

Comment

^ oh my, really? i mean pota saab, kya haal hai?
                  Wonder this time where she's gone,wonder if she's gone to stay
                  Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,and this house just ain't no home
                  anytime she goes away.

Comment

Sehar lives!!
                    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Spock
                      Good move Seher, but it would be more appropriate if this is applicable to ALL celebs.

Some distasteful comments at male celebs from certain people include words like below... They should be removed too...

I get your point spock. I know these are distasteful comments but not more than the ones directed against female celebrities.
                      So apart from keeping a watch on general comments, we will try to make sure we are consistent in our approach here.
                      Thanks for your cooperations.
                      The will of Allah will not take you where the Grace of Allah will not protect you.

Comment

What is wrong in calling Ali Azmat 'Chakla' ...

afterall he is not hakla but, one round chakla !

Nobody dare call dadi Anjuman fat!
                        And anybody dare to call meera something nasty Chapair maardonga

She is Pakistan's no 1 Actress and only 23.
                        Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

^ 21
                          Allah humma lakal hamdo walakashukar....

Comment

I hereby declare Code-red and [email protected] "actresses ke chalte phirte birth certificates"
                            For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Spock

Acutally chor ki ulaad is an insult against his mother, no? so it's not an insult against the guy but again, against the woman
                              The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Working...
                              X