Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vital signs are back? (with a new line up)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vital signs are back? (with a new line up)

Apparently JJ is going to give band rights to a local band. VERY BIG shoes to fill in if it metarializes. Do you think this should happen? I sincerely dont. This will give those newbies some initial publicity but public will expect so much from them.

By the way I read it here

Lets see what comes up in coming days!
    The will of Allah will not take you where the Grace of Allah will not protect you.

Re: Vital signs are back? (with a new line up)

no honestly I dont understand why their even selling their copyrights and what not ...their is no way anyone can come close to what they accomplished during their "era". It's one of those things that really should be left alone ...remix karna ek baat hai ...but actaully selling ur stuff to sum newbies on the block so they can earn some money is just ridiculous. I'm a great JJ/VS fan and i really dont want anyone to touch their music
    " Main Tumhare Kareeb Tum Mere Paas Ho Aur Kuch Ho Na Ho Buss Yeh Ehsaas Ho Tum Mere Paas Ho" - J.J

Comment

no because techniniquely they are not vital signs
      Disclemer: I mispel al i watn

Comment

It must be a prank!
        charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
        zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

Does JJ has sole rights over VS name? I would think it should be a joint decision of JJ, Shahzad and (most importantly) Rohail. May be put Shoaib Mansoor in the line too, since he was the mastermind behind a fair number of VS hits. And secondly, even if JJ is not getting back into singing, whats stopping Rohail from re-forming the band and create some more magic? I thought thats what Rohail has been doing all along i.e helping other bands.
          "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

lol

why is JJ letting others commit the "sins" he did.
            "Lets not dwell into matters which have already been dealt with 1400 years ago. Go read for yourself, and understand it yourself." Sh. Hamza Yusuf

Comment

Originally posted by Faisal
              Does JJ has sole rights over VS name? I would think it should be a joint decision of JJ, Shahzad and (most importantly) Rohail. May be put Shoaib Mansoor in the line too, since he was the mastermind behind a fair number of VS hits. And secondly, even if JJ is not getting back into singing, whats stopping Rohail from re-forming the band and create some more magic? I thought thats what Rohail has been doing all along i.e helping other bands.
              They didn't want to work together anymore, but for the sake of band name they never disbanded either. Rohail is running his Pyramid media company beating big money there and as a veteran hobbiest musician helping youngsters as well. JJ went solo to put everything in his pocket, the rest is history, the ups and downs he has been to in his solo career. Rohail let him use VS songs for his own remix project. Shehzad was also smart, he learned the whole production, engineering and mastering skills from Rohail and Shoaib Mansoor, and has produced numerous albums for new comers. Till date VS is owned by all three of its original band members and they are still good friends. Its just that they don't feel like working together as they all wanted to try out different things out of VS shell.
              charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
              zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

Rohail already said these guys are bogus

Comment

Working...
                X