Pakistani girls Bollywood wants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistani girls Bollywood wants

So exactly why is Bollywood after so many of our stars. Daal mein kuch kaala hai....or maybe not. So here's the latest list of the most sought after pakistani women. The link is below

http://people.indiatimes.com/quickies/1111897.cms

Re: Pakistani girls Bollywood wants

Hey, don't touch my Sadia Imam you a-holes...I don't want her to act in those stupid Indian movies. Dramas, ok but no Indian movies. Their movies suck.

Comment

^ r u feelin ok..?
      ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

to retain pakisani viewership of their movies which is contstantly on the decline since 2000. they are trying these tactics now. they are not only after our actresses but actors too. and not only this but they are making more and more love crap depicting a pakistani girl or boy. and making similar songs to attract our generally good looking females (and males) towards their bhoots. you know, they want their babies to be good looking and they can achieve this only by intermingling and boasting around the globe that "we (pakis/indians) are same. there is no difference." to achieve their goal to become more acceptable, they need our females. so they want our young innocent females to fall in love with those "bhoots".

it is so evident. fool is one who misses to notice "why"

pakisani girl falls in love with an indian boy. pakistani boy is going crazy about an indian girl... ahh the crap. i hope this all goes ineffective on the minds of our young.
        Last edited by TheNewWannaBe; May 16, 2005, 10:49 AM.
        Wonder this time where she's gone,wonder if she's gone to stay
        Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,and this house just ain't no home
        anytime she goes away.

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lay-D Honey*~
          ^ r u feelin ok..?
          Yes, and thanks for asking ....

You are right TheNewWannaBe, they have their Miss World and Miss Universe why can't they use them? Why are they after our actresses and cricketers?

Comment

On BBC there have been a couple of reports that most movies from Bollywood are going flop ... so I guess the industry is desperate. They can't find new story lines, so the only thing they can do is find an English, Norwegian, American or Pakistani actor/ess as a selling point.
            I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
            - Robert McCloskey

Comment

^ Isn't that always the case? They churn out movies in such a high number, that a majority of them are bound to flop; or that may just be the reason why they produce so many. Statistically speaking, I am pretty sure "most" of Hollywood movies are also technically "flop". Thats show business for you.
              "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewWannaBe
                to retain pakisani viewership of their movies which is contstantly on the decline since 2000. they are trying these tactics now. they are not only after our actresses but actors too. and not only this but they are making more and more love crap depicting a pakistani girl or boy. and making similar songs to attract our generally good looking females (and males) towards their bhoots. you know, they want their babies to be good looking and they can achieve this only by intermingling and boasting around the globe that "we (pakis/indians) are same. there is no difference." to achieve their goal to become more acceptable, they need our females. so they want our young innocent females to fall in love with those "bhoots".

it is so evident. fool is one who misses to notice "why"

pakisani girl falls in love with an indian boy. pakistani boy is going crazy about an indian girl... ahh the crap. i hope this all goes ineffective on the minds of our young.
                Doesnt make any sense. no matter how hit any indian movie is in pakistan distributors dont benifit from it. all indian movies are shown illegealy in pakistan. So pakistan is making money out of indian movies with no investment,.
                btw who asks you to watch indian movies anyway
                Tu bhi villain ban sakta tha, "BILLA" ban sakta tha.....

Comment

Originally posted by kaka_in_usa
                  Pakistanis themselves don't know the "why" of this question, of why they watch indian movies. they just stare at the screen like the mindless zombies that they are. So they won't know the answer to your question.

Comment

wait till it makes sense to you.

and what.... who told you i use/buy/watch ANYTHING which has to do with india???

Originally posted by kaka_in_usa
                    Doesnt make any sense.

Wonder this time where she's gone,wonder if she's gone to stay
                    Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,and this house just ain't no home
                    anytime she goes away.

Comment

This reminds me of 'Dubai Chalo' craze. This seems like an incarnation of that craze, which is now 'India Chalo'.

Comment

Originally posted by ahmadjee
                        On BBC there have been a couple of reports that most movies from Bollywood are going flop ... so I guess the industry is desperate. They can't find new story lines, so the only thing they can do is find an English, Norwegian, American or Pakistani actor/ess as a selling point.

This is an information age. They can't make fool of a Billion people showing them same crapy lovey dovey movies that they have been making for 70 years. Its time for change.

Looking forward to more projects from Ram Gopal Verma and his cult.
                        charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
                        zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

Originally posted by maliaka
                          So exactly why is Bollywood after so many of our stars.
                          Because, their prostitutes are beginning to ask for too much money.
                          “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewWannaBe
                            wait till it makes sense to you.

and what.... who told you i use/buy/watch ANYTHING which has to do with india???
                            ok i will wait until you come back to your senses and start writing some thing mature.
                            Tu bhi villain ban sakta tha, "BILLA" ban sakta tha.....

Comment

Bollywood is after Paki male models masquerading as women.....
                              "Mai baap Amreeka has decided to breakup Pakistan, MQM will support Amreeka and I will not stop killing pukhtoons" - Pir Altaf Bhaggorra of Landan...

Comment

Working...
                              X